• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 Scores and Comments (Rev's and Zaft's posted. Seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Maybe for the next one. But I feel like writing raaaaah.
Same here. I WANTS TO WRITES!!

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You could have just passed the torch to someone else and you could have made it someone else's responsibility but instead you manned up and finished what you started. That's honorable.

And my entry did suck massively and completely but that's why WWYP has multiple rounds... for improvement. Even if I finish dead last in every contest I enter, I'll keep coming back.

I tip my hat to all the judges here... Actually, you know what? Screw it. I tip my hat to everyone here. But I don't have a hat so this complicates things...

So uh... I'll WIN WWYP5! Just wait and see!

Edit: Holy s***, man! You're an admin now!? Well congratulations... That senator thing didn't last too long...

*checks staff list*

And glad to see Azua moding the Rubbish Bin. I was getting pretty tired of all those a**holes spamming up that place.
That's the best attitude to have Uncle Kenny. If you won all the time at everything, where's the excitement? Life is about learning from your losses. I'm sure you're gonna kick *** in this next WWYP!

I'm honored to have you as a competitor, but I'm gonna go crazy good on this next one. Let the best man win!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I would judge, but that would just be silly.

I missed out on last round. I won't miss this one.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Whoa guys whoa whoa whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. We should all take a few weeks to just relax before we start the contest, we don't want to get burned out START THE ****ING CONTEST NOW

WHat will the penalty be for going over the word count? I mean I might not enter, depends on what the prompt is and all, but still. Instant disqualification? -2 points for every 250 words over or something? No penalty as long as the judges aren't inundated?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The penalty for going over the word count will most likely be reflected in "Adherance to prompt," but also in the guise of pissed off judges who will then start slashing long sections of your story as unneeded while simultaneously dinging you for style points and enjoyment because honestly who enjoys anyeurisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom