• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 -- One Man's Treasure (Deadline Feb 19th at Noon and Scav sucks again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Dun-dun-dun-DUNNNN!
Bluezaft obtained two Completed Humanities Essays!

Now to start reading these things.

Tomorrow.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I found an embarrassing typo! I'd started the story in first person but around the end I figured it would be better suited as a third person narrative and I forgot to change one of the pronouns, oh man, so much for a perfect grammar/spelling score! :urg:

EDIT: Scratch that, I just found two more typos caused by my laziness. Never find and replace pronouns and not go over the dialogue again! omg

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
This means that there is a good chance that only two of the three judges will post their comments or the judging deadline will be moved back another couple of days...

But seriously, how's the judging going?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'll be done sooner than that. I got a chance to start 3 days ago and have been working on it steadily since.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
I won't be on the computer during all of next week =(
But I have a feeling that the judging won't even be finished by then...

Zephyr said:
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Therefore, any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.
:urg: Wakarimasen. And my head hurts...

Matt

Banned via Administration
I just found like five more typos. lmao peddles = D

If I somehow have the most points then I don't deserve to win and I demand that you pass on the prize to the second place person!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You sound exactly like I thought you would

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I believe I'd be you on that.

You mention previous winners. Does that mean first place, or top three?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think it's something that isn't finished

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Hmmm, it seems one judge is on pace, although it may be all guile and trickery...

And why do you have a word document dedicated to sheepyman?

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Hmmm, it seems one judge is on pace, although it may be all guile and trickery...

And why do you have a word document dedicated to sheepyman?
Please, who doesn't have a work document dedicated to sheepyman?

Everyone did a great job with these stories, so I don't see any point in worrying about the scores. You will all get good grades.

Ami

Smash Ace
I have been avoiding. Avoiding what? I don't know.

Awe, Scav's voice sounds so cute. And Kirby King, too. Cute ... in a non-offensive way.

Yes, everyone did excellent on their WWYP entry (I should know, I read 'em all, haha), so like demoncaterpie said, everyone shouldn't worry about their entry(exceptforAmi).

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!

Awe, Scav's voice sounds so cute. And Kirby King, too. Cute ... in a non-offensive way.

Yes, everyone did excellent on their WWYP entry (I should know, I read 'em all, haha), so like demoncaterpie said, everyone shouldn't worry about their entry(exceptforAmi).
That's makes you better then the judges:laugh:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
You know, Scav sounds EXACTLY like a friend of mine. Voice pitch, vocal mannerisms, phrases, just everything is the same. Creepy.

Kais

Smash Ace
INDEED. I saw this notification in my email for a thread update and I got so excited thinking, "SWEET, Scav must have linked the old thread to the results page!" *cries*

Skywalker

Space Jump

Yes, everyone did excellent on their WWYP entry (I should know, I read 'em all, haha), so like demoncaterpie said, everyone shouldn't worry about their entry(exceptforSkywalker).
Fix'd .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom