• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 -- One Man's Treasure (Deadline Feb 19th at Noon and Scav sucks again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I didn't hire the hitman who is standing on your doorstep.

Then who did!? Kirby King has been known to hire hitmen to accomplish his ends, as we all know, but he doesn't even know who I am. I am forced to assume that you are lying.

The hitman's dead, BTW.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's so there isn't any confusion about rankings. There has never been a wwyp where judges have had the same top 3.

Kais

Smash Ace
It's coming down to it, only 40 minutes left to go before it's tomorrow. Well, in Maine anyway. Btw, if the judges get irritated by this kind of anticipation, it's okay to flame the **** out of the whole thing.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
The way I see it, he's still got 2 and a half hours.

Not saying he'll actually make it, of course, but don't be too presumptuous.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Scav's not done judging, it's not coming today, or probably most of tomorrow.

And no OnYourMark, Scav always sucks

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
If Scav posts the results 'today' he will only be about half as sucky as he was last time. Maybe next contest we should just have Mini-WWYP2 start right after the due date.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Scav, we are enemies now, you and I :mad:

We should make Scav apologize for his acute laziness on the next Podcast, so every one with either think "What a bum!" or "Who the hell is Scav?"

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The next person to insult Scav will have to deal with ME! I will fight you all with my fists and my wrath.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Scav smells.

Also, remember when me and Matt posted our scores early so you didn't have to wait for your scores? Remember how nice we were?

*nudge*

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
He's online a lot, too. He's just too afraid to show his face in this thread. The coward.

Huh. I didn't even enter this contest, either. The hate is radiating to the rest of the forum.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Everybody go post in Scav's thread about the STORY HE WROTE INSTEAD OF PRECIOUS JUDGING and say you'll post comments and detailed critique soon. Be sure never to follow through!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom