• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP X - A Loaded Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewter

Smash Master
The Sandwich

So Joe looked down at the table. He had all the necessary ingredients assembled in front of him, and them, eating assembly lines up at the door, including a bloody stiletto and ladle. Now, he thought, I ought to place the french bread in the toaster.
So, Joe turned around and fashionably and with the greatest care, smashed the loaves of sliced bread into the freezing toaster, which then proceeded to dispense of the food entirely with a grating sound.
"What!?" Joe supposed entirely of whole-grain. “My food! It broke!”
Joe quickly grabbed the nearest soggy cleaning leatherwork he could find and walked over to the sink to wash his face as his knees had far too much strain on them from the agonizing pain brought on then off to the college.
After the toast was done, Joe took it out and put it on his plate, but then tripped the security alarm. The toast flew through the air and landed in the sink, soggy and chilled to the bone. There were over four fluid sandwiches expertly positioned on the counter! Finally, after all the exciting drama was over, Joe took a crunchy mouthful of the chocolate milk. Words of yum.

That's my attempt at a short story. 201 words.
Edit: Criticism is welcome.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Jam is having an All Star WWYP, but I guess we can have a little one for you guys. I'll start thinking of one ;)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Jam said that the All Star wasn't a wwyp but was just something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom