• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WWYP Scav] Sign the Petition (this won't work go away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Scav petitions are becoming something of a WWYP tradition. A WWYP contest without a petition would be like Christmas without...er...I dunno, pneumonia?

Akebo

Smash Apprentice
Scav petitions are becoming something of a WWYP tradition. A WWYP contest without a petition would be like Christmas without...er...I dunno, pneumonia?
No, WWYP contest without a petition is like Christmas without the drunks.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Scav shouldn't be a judge. It's obvious that he's too busy doing other things (which is fine), so we wouldn't hold it against him if he stopped judging.

The point is is that we need people who are going to get the job done. If Scav can't, then let someone else be a judge next time.

Skywalker

Space Jump
demoncaterpie, my vote goes to you. You weren't punctual in Mini WWYP, but adding bonus comments made up for it. :)

EDIT: I'd say Matt was usually on-time; his reviews, however, crushed my spirit. For a long time.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
demoncaterpie, my vote goes to you. You weren't punctual in Mini WWYP, but adding bonus comments made up for it. :)

EDIT: I'd say Matt was usually on-time; his reviews, however, crushed my spirit. For a long time.
demoncaterpie was on time; I was just early with mine so it looked like his were late :)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Next year there's going to be a Best Judger category, and you aren't going to win it, mister.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
On a related note, Demoncaterpie's signature is spot-on. Expect some announcements relating to it later this week.

Skywalker

Space Jump
^ Haha.

I say the judges post one random review a day, so I can at least HOPE that my scores will be posted.

Skywalker

Space Jump
We should just all become Smash Writers because Scav decided to be funny.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Anyone who actually stood up Scav to and told to finish and did WWYP4 deserves a little prestige:
Ami and I will earn access into the cool orange club
Virgilijus, bluezaft, and demoncaterpie will judge the next contest

And besides, with my entrance the demographic of "Decidedly Mediocre Writer" will be filled.

Ami

Smash Ace
Anyone who actually stood up Scav to and told to finish and did WWYP4 deserves a little prestige:

And besides, with my entrance the demographic of "Decidedly Mediocre Writer" will be filled.
Hahaha, huh - why me? I wasn't trying to stand up to Scav. I just made a petition 'cause Skywalker said someone should. I never knew making a petition was some sort of ritual and that people would actually sign it.

"Ami"... Although, I do like my name in orange. And I do say, Skywalker, you do look handsome in orange.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!

I'm not really standing up to Scav, I just want him to post the scores.

If anything, he benefits by doing it, not me.

I wouldn't mind judging another contest though:)

Skywalker

Space Jump
Hahaha, huh - why me? I wasn't trying to stand up to Scav. I just made a petition 'cause Skywalker said someone should. I never knew making a petition was some sort of ritual and that people would actually sign it.

"Ami"... Although, I do like my name in orange. And I do say, Skywalker, you do look handsome in orange.
You got me excited for a second, like our names were actually orange. :(

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Well, speak of restraining orders; It's Matt :)

I think we should at least give a good deal of thought to starting up WWYP5 or a mini just so we aren't wading in our Scavulous insults and become stagnate.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I think we should at least give a good deal of thought to starting up WWYP5 or a mini just so we aren't wading in our Scavulous insults and become stagnate.
I was actually going to come here and suggest that.

Start Mini WWYP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom