• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWF: Wednesday Weekly Friendly's (cancelled indefinetly possible new venue)

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
busy schedule. i hit up luigi yesterday but he went to the movies with ryan to watch paranormal activity
ill hit you up next time

DJMirror

Smash Master
949 carpool!

-Me (stupid asian driver)
-Maple (sexy *** man)
-Kira (a hot stud)
-MacD (skinny *** ****)
-open space (zhu?)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
well it's not like they're getitng anything out of a lot of people going... since the guy was nice enough not to charge us a fee

fabian are you still bringing pizza?

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
yes im still providing pizza
when i bring as much pizza as i did last time, or more as it appears i will this upcoming wednesday i have to pay for some of it out of my pocket.
Im not charging you guys cuz i said id provide free pizza
but i'd appreciate if some of you guys could provide a tv and/or a set-up
in return your getting a spacious venue and free food

Adam M!

Smash Lord
fabian, if you asked everyone to pitch in a buck or two for pizza, or howeverm uch you needed

i'm sure no one would mind

cuz you're doing a great service for the community

i'd be the first to sign up =)

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
id prefer if you guys supplied a tv and/or a set-up
and if you wanna donate a dollar or 2 id prefer if you gave it to huber
he's the one keeping the store open for us

Huber

Smash Apprentice
I feel so much like the bad guy right now I hate it, but unfortunately I'm going to have to end these gatherings. Hopefully I can bring them back soon, but I'm not sure when.

As some of you noticed last time you were here our AC broke. Some idiot mentioned the many people that were here that Wednesday and unfortunately that was the day it broke. So now my bosses are blaming the amount of people here after hours making the AC run too much causing it to break and make a high bill, and they have severely crippled my after hours privileges.

I haven't been able to talk to the owner about it yet as he is on his honey moon but I think he will understand and then hopefully we can do this again but until then I'm gunna have to cancel guys. I really enjoy Smash even though I don't really play it. Like I've told some of you I really admire what the game and it's community have become and love to support it. So don't get me wrong I don't want to do this, but I have to.

Thanks for understanding,
Huber

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i didn't realize AC's ran harder to the ratio of people in the room o.O
these were my smashfests huber and it wasn't fair to put so much responsibility on you
in light of recent events, ima have to cancel these (after only 1 =[

theres such a large interest for them tho so ima just look for a different location that is spacious

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
**** that sucks
Dont worry Hubur were grateful and its not your fault
It's the idiot that mentioned how many people were there on Wednesday
Just give me his name and Ill take care of it

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hmmm

similar to fly's idea, i could probably clean out my garage and do the same

once they take this big *** treadmill anyway

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
my homie and I are in the process of getting a house in the 210/15 fwy north fontana area
once we do i'll hold them there but in the meantime yeah we should look for any possible venue

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Man you guys are too nice.

I'll keep you updated.

edit:

i didn't realize AC's ran harder to the ratio of people in the room o.O
More people in the room = hotter temp. Hotter temp means AC tries harder to get to set temperature, and in our case could never get to that temperature.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i could hold it if you guys really really wanted me to

today is not the day tho (unless you wanna start coming over at 8) because i have a prior engagement i cannot break

Top Bottom