• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, POKÉMON!?! – A Serial Video Mockery of the Anime (RETURNING - Ep. 51 OUT)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
I wouldn't hate Venustoise so much if not for all the rumors that circulated around that time for how to get Venustoise in Red/Blue.

**** you Baku-I mean Gastly!

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Why didn't you mention the Tentacool who shoot laserbeams? Isn't that the most WTF about the whole episode? Tentacool don't even learn a move like that.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Although it is peculiar, I don't know how you can think it's the most WTF of the whole episode.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Dude, the psychic man IS Michael Jackson. Just think...he uses his powers to pull down 10-year-old boys' pants. It fits!!

(Unless that's what you were implying in the easter egg, in which case, I'm an idiot. :) )

Also, I'm surprised you didn't actually mention that Sabrina uses her psychic powers to SHRINK Ash & co. Even if telekinesis did exist, that defies the laws of physics. I knew Sabrina was powerful, but...wow. (Unless they were hallucinating or something.)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Ha, I was mostly implying how similar one could say the dance Ash does is to the Thriller dance.

XACE-K

Smash Master
New episodes.

Don't expect 'em this early every week, hehe.
At least these come every week unlike other things which are always late.

I'm talking about the SBR Character Discussion Thread btw. They always update late and never in a week.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Great episodes, although when you suggested that Ash put Butterfree in a box, I didn't realize you were talking about a box on the PC, so I actually imagined Ash stuffing Butterfree into an old shoe box.

Many lulz were had.

Also, I HAVE to write a rant for next episode...it's just so completely ridiculous...

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
WTFP Unplugged:
So, we know probably too much Pokémon music for our own good. Why does this matter? Well, we might just be making a CD with us singing karaoke versions of certain songs. If past musical productions were any indication, it just might be awesome. BUT WE NEED YOUR APPROVAL IF YOU THINK YOU'D BE INTERESTED!!! We don't do it if nobody gives a ****.

Potential Tracks (let's see how many of these you know):

(?) - Still uncertain

Pokemon Ierukana
All We Wanna Do
Biggest Part of My Life
Nyaasu no Paati (?)
Nyaasu no Uta (?)
Pikachu
Mesaze Pokemon Masutaa (?)
Pokémon Johto
Pokérap GS
Song of Jigglypuff
Team Rocket's Song
Two Perfect Girls
MAEMUKI ROKETTO-DAN!!!

If you find a karaoke version of the English Pokérap (Kanto version), please let me know!!

Looking forward to your comments!
you have my support XD

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Rofl oh man... I have to say I've liked WTF Pokemon but It hadn't really made me lol but the Butterfree one made me literally laugh out loud instead of the whole "Lol yeah that was funny" meaning it was amusing and Entertaining but not a Lol .

That made me LAUGH.

I'm happy now it made my day xD

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Rofl oh man... I have to say I've liked WTF Pokemon but It hadn't really made me lol but the Butterfree one made me literally laugh out loud instead of the whole "Lol yeah that was funny" meaning it was amusing and Entertaining but not a Lol .

That made me LAUGH.

I'm happy now it made my day xD
Falconfree made me literal ROFL.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
I subscribed to youko (my YouTube username in my sig) and I identified some of the 'errors' before I hear them mention it; for example, that Route 24 does not lead directly to Vermilion. And on episode 6 I made the comment of 'legends of the hidden temple ftw' (and even that I built a LEGO replica; indeed I did) in comparing the 'macarena' joke to the Silver Monkey.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
...Oh wait, forgot my sig; for some reason when I'm editing my posts it does NOT allow me to show my sig.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
I subscribed to youko (my YouTube username in my sig) and I identified some of the 'errors' before I hear them mention it; for example, that Route 24 does not lead directly to Vermilion. And on episode 6 I made the comment of 'legends of the hidden temple ftw' (and even that I built a LEGO replica; indeed I did) in comparing the 'macarena' joke to the Silver Monkey.
The fact that Youko and Swordy made a reference to Legends of the Hidden Temple already shows you that they are epic, and will forever be epic.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The fact that Youko and Swordy made a reference to Legends of the Hidden Temple already shows you that they are epic, and will forever be epic.
QFT

I remember that show so well. The teams competing to enter the temple only to enter and be grabbed by a possesed tree :laugh:

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Even as a kid, I always remember being confused about Sabrina telling Abra to evolve.. I mean, if she could do that, why the hell didn't she just have an Alakazam right off the bat? That's what I would've done.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
WTFP for this week has to be delayed. I've had the stomach flu for the past few days and it hasn't made things all that helpful when it comes to working on the series.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Take your time, man. You don't have any deadlines to meet. The universe isn't going to explode if you take a week off. :) Get well soon.

XACE-K

Smash Master
WTFP for this week has to be delayed. I've had the stomach flu for the past few days and it hasn't made things all that helpful when it comes to working on the series.
Well it all evens out. Last week we got WTFP early so this week we get it late.

D

Deleted member

Just watched them...I'll be looking foward to Episode 23:)

BTW, if you get the chance, take XACE-K's suggestion for the Thrillerroll.:laugh:

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Everyone gets sick, Youko, it's not like we're expecting you to do WTF even if you're on your deathbed and all that. Take as much time off as you need, and come back when your up to snuff.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
WHAT!?!?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!! /kidding

Anyways, it's fine if you take a week off. Having a stomach flu isn't fun in the least!

Oh, and I finally had enough time to catch up to the latest episode.
Question, Youko. Do you have a job?

Top Bottom