• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtf At Lvl 5 Cpu

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Does....this mean defeating gia bowser again on adventure is impossible?
really you shouldve seen combos i was pulling off with giga bowser and NO F*** the ftilt i came up with my own combos and some edge hogging combos =)

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
actionlen said:
downloading........

Yeah right like Cpu can waveshine.
Info For the Smash soul, yes CPU can learn! Thats all it does!
After hours of gameplay your comp begins to mimic your attacks and movements.
If your good the comp will become a lot more resistant to your attacks. Have you noticed!
Ive gotten my Falco to wavedash before on The Ship Stage, and the comp always attempts it but just isnt fast enough.
My CPU is so good, I get it to beat my friends before I do.

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
I think the computer DOES learn, I realised it started copying some of my moves one day and I was like... -_- wtf...DON"T STEAL MY MOVE... My fox computer grabs and does down throw and shield, does anyone elses do that? I would laugh if people taught their computers tricks by doing it over and over again and then people would go and like fight other ppl's computers and see who's is better!

On the video, (i think its already been said) but as soon as the enemy dies the computer always taunts if they kill them!! They ALWAYS...it annoys me.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think cpus do learn. supposed they do this only when Nametags are used for the corresponding character.

My computer Sheiks transform into Zelda to recover, occasionally. explain that.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
fox is known to do downthrow shine shield as well as transforming to zelda to recover. they don't however edgehog or wavedash. they do short hop air moves along with l canceling and a fox has even grabbed me out of my firefox back to the stage and spiked me with the down throw (i didnt think he would do it). I believe they learn to a certain extent, but much of the stuff they already know.

smashknight91

Smash Cadet
Yeah, i've had my cpus attack with moves I use, short hop then l-cancel, and annoying chain combos. But some things the cpu did were probably just accidental. Like edge guarding when i was about to recover, and spiking me with fox while I was on the edge (he grabbed me then threw me down right of the edge). But I think they do learn, just a little. To protect themselves mostly from attacks (stupid powershield when i was spamming falco lasers).

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
well ive had cpu-s do shffled airs, and JC stuff - aswell as shinespike me, but ive never seen them WD or DD

Zodiac

Smash Master
A computer once wavedashed away from my shffl as link. it was marth I think.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Wow lvl5 cpus are sooo good and we never discovered it cause we were messing only witl lvl1s and lvl9s!!!! OMG so playing with cpus becomes something useful. I bet every pro knew that but never told us so they could practice by themselves, instead we poor mortals had to make a friennd of ours drive for 30 mins just to play with you once!!!

LOLOLOL
ROFL

Seriously, I wish computers were that good, at least mine...

_sAmUs_n00b_

Smash Cadet
lol without action replay, on Very Hard on mushroom kingdom when you fight peach and mario, they were wavedashing and SHFFLing i was like WTF!?!?

Top Bottom