• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow so I finally lived up to my reputation

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
yeah I won the second day I went too (today)

1. Me (Olimar)
2. Slayr (Marth/DeDeDe)
3. ChiboSempai (ROB)
4. Will Luong (Luigi/Marth)
5. TUSM (DeDeDe)
5. CodyD (completely stole my naming conventions)(Meta Knight)(which just makes it worse)
Dude, tell them about his monster Captain Falcon. Seriously, he had a really fine Falcon.

Well, it's good to know that this tourney gave me quite a bit of exposure. Whenever it may be, I look forward to playing you again, Andy.

There were no videos recorded on Sat/Sun except like 30 seconds of Chibo vs some scrub on Slayr's camera.
I have a few of my matches, and they can be seen here. Also, I have your first match against RUSH, but I didn't upload it. If you want me to, I can take care of that for you.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I think it was......

*checking video*

Yes, it was BF. I'll put it up and send a link when it's done.

Or when I get a chance.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Good stuff, but you should have came to Hurricane we could have crew battled people.
I'd take out 18 stocks and leave the last two to you and .org

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
dude I definitly wanna get some play time in, well get better and better, AND TUSM WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE!! ROFL ROFL LOL!

Just kidding, dude well get so good

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Sweet vid. At like 1:40, toss them pikmin away so that you can grab the edge, since you couldn't really tell if you were going to make it back or not.

Top Bottom