• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow so I finally lived up to my reputation

Rocann

Smash Lord
1st place at the tourney at my college, 100$. 3 stocked everyone every match, this was dumb

1st place at VGXPO philly "great american video game tournament" smash brothers saturday, 100$, trophy, wireless ps3 guitar hero guitar
going back to philly tomorrow for the sunday tourney(futureman edit: I won this), although this one capped out quick at 64 people (unfortunately prizes were all set in stone and not based on entry fees).

chibo, tusm, moneysmith, slayercoldkilr = all too cool

all like the top counterstrike and most fighting game like SCIV and tekken and stuff were there

tomorrow I wanna take pictures

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I 3 stocked everyone up until winner's semis vs chibosempai (ROB, ranked 2nd in PA) and he took me to 2 stock both times. After that I got a little shaky but I never lost a game ^_^
hehe, that's exactly what I did at my last tourney. 3 stocks up until the finals.

Awex

Smash Lord
lol, good stuff on beating chibo. Sounds like the comic-con tournament.

128 players, 123 noobs + me, oats, ghettosoldier, geomaster and kyubikirby.

Oats and I were in the finals and didn't take it seriously. Random v Random. I got wolf and he got samus, I won. ;p

Fizzle

Smash Journeyman
Good **** against Chibo at the end. I was the dude that wanted to play friendlies with you afterwards.

I was wondering if anyone decent was planning to come to VGExpo. I arrived late and missed sign-ups, and when I saw all the noobs I was like '****, I could've won this.' You would've ***** me good. Great Olimar player.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Andy you beasted on all on everyone, honestly though most people there are noobs there. No wonder you went there that's an easy 100 bucks a day.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Congrats on winning the tourney. Yah the competition for the most part was pretty lame. I also 3 or 2 stocked everyone up until the winner semi's. Your Olimar is nasty though. btw this is Rush, I was the kid who played you as Diddy in the winner finals.

asob4

Smash Champion
good **** andy
i kinda wish it was like that out here :( -has like 5 top players living in same city-

Rocann

Smash Lord
yeah I won the second day I went too (today)

1. Me (Olimar)
2. Slayr (Marth/DeDeDe)
3. ChiboSempai (ROB)
4. Will Luong (Luigi/Marth)
5. TUSM (DeDeDe)
5. CodyD (completely stole my naming conventions)(Meta Knight)(which just makes it worse)

asob4

Smash Champion
:o!!!! i want animal crossing soooo baaad!!!!

how is $400 not gonna buy you shoes, belt and MAYBE animal crossing????

Rocann

Smash Lord
because I also need

headphones (I was playfighting with a friend and was using mine like nunchuks and the cord snapped and they shattered on a wall)

a mic for xbox live

and wanna have a bunch left over. more or less it's not because I won't have enough money but now I have the option to consider it

Dyyne

Smash Ace
lol I won like 400 dollars total (if I sell the guitars)

I can buy new shoes and a new belt and maybe even animal crossing ^_^
Rofl, I thought you meant 200$ shoes and a 200$ belt haha. You would've been the best olimainer who rolls in style.

Rocann

Smash Lord
hahaha true

I was very unstylish this weekend, I was so tired that while waiting for my matches I would take naps under the table that chibo was sitting at running the tournament. I told him I was there once though and I considered sweeping his legs and freaking him out

Puddin

Smash Lord
Good job. One problem though, you won a PS3 wireless guitar at a Brawl tourney? Brawl, a game on the Wii which assumes you have a Wii and not a PS3? Seems a bit odd.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Hah, thank god Andy wasn't there Friday, then I would of definitly not made over 100 over the weekend, and would have went peach saturday and sunday XDDDD

135+ a guitar for me, not to bad from your 200 + 2 guitars.

Wtf call me by name on the first page.

"3 stocked till Chibo(2nd in PA)
.......after that I got shaky"

Dude hit me up sometime, I need to play people that can beat me hahahah

Oh, and you did lose once to me out of a 4 game winners finals.

SHAZAM THAT JUST HAPPENED

Rocann

Smash Lord
Hah, thank god Andy wasn't there Friday, then I would of definitly not made over 100 over the weekend, and would have went peach saturday and sunday XDDDD

135+ a guitar for me, not to bad from your 200 + 2 guitars.

Wtf call me by name on the first page.

"3 stocked till Chibo(2nd in PA)
.......after that I got shaky"

Dude hit me up sometime, I need to play people that can beat me hahahah

Oh, and you did lose once to me out of a 4 game winners finals.

SHAZAM THAT JUST HAPPENED
Rofl you're way too good. Also I made the first page before sunday, yes you did trash me that game on smashville, I kept airdodging right into your fairs like a pro.

I wanna try and get out to philly a little more now that I won almost half a thousand dollars this weekend and have some money to do it. You and that unknown DeDeDe/TUSM need to come chill with me and chibo and everybody

Top Bottom