• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you accept (character A) if (character B) got in?

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I can't think of any specific examples of "Character A is fine if Character B is in" for me, I can think of a whole lot of "Character A is fine but only after every major character from their series gets in first"

Or I never liked the idea of a group of characters from a group leaving one of the members of said group out in the cold.

I'm not extremely strict on it though.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I really hope we don't see a second Sonic unique before Arle. Otherwise she's got way too much competition. But, if Arle happens, then the rest can happen.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’d accept Steve if at least one of these three makes it in: Elma, Waddle Dee or Black Shadow.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I’d accept Steve if at least one of these three makes it in: Elma, Waddle Dee or Black Shadow.
Works for me. To get Steve in, I'd accept Elma or Black Shadow; and if it's Waddle Dee, then it would just be a win-win for me.

I'll begrudgingly accept Incineroar or Steve if we get my boy Doomguy.
I'd be thrilled to bits to get all three.

Last edited:
Top Bottom