• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst. Move. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Ganon's Utilt has to be up there. I can't really think of a situation where you'd use that instead of his Neutral B. It takes longer, has a smaller hitbox, and deals less damage. And if your opponent is at such a low percentage where the Uptilt has more knockback than the warlock punch, then you shouldn't care about knocking them away, because they won't die from it anyway.

Luigi's dash attack just plain sucks. Even if you connect, they can't shield out of it and then grab or otherwise punish you.

I'd say confusion, but then there's the Battlefield glitch....

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Not sure if it has been mentioned already but Fox/Falco's Fair AKA The Helicopter Kick countless occasions I have accidently jumped off the level and did that GOD I HATE IT

marthsword

Smash Ace
falco's b laser is ********. it has so much lag and only does 2 dmg.

wait for it..... :)
IS this a joke? I hope so. Please. I hope this is a joke. I really hope. Wow...

Falco's fair isn't too bad. I've actually randomly performed it off a ledge and found it to be useful. It's not bad full hopped, but still a bad move

Ness D smash
Ganon U tilt
jiggs ground moves

And guys m2's down b is great.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Yes we know how worthless Ness' dsmash is, but on the contrary, Ness' usmash is VERY useful.

1. The YYG (duh)
2. Good juggler (can be followed up with an ftilt)
3. Anti air attack (long range above Ness and disjointed hitbox)
4. Can be used for edgeguarding (please... dont make me explain. Just trust me)

There's more to it. Serioulsy, Ness' usmash is too underrated.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Sounds funny.
What did you say?
What did the rep message sasy?
I need a good luagh right now. High school is a drag...
*sigh*

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
*sigh* Middle School > Elementary School so much. 7th Grade Honors GT Algebra I Classes FTW! Its so fun. But guys just cuz I'm 12 doesn't mean you underestimate you. Me being 12 just makes it all the more fun when I win :p lol.

On Topic: EB360, I never said Usmash was bad :)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
You dont look 12 :)
I hate algebra... the wost thing since Hitler. The guy who thought of that must have been bored or something. Maybe his girlfriend ditched him.

Yeah, I know you didn't say the usmash was bad, but the other guy did.
Curse you dsmash! Have a use D***IT!
EDIT: .kR0... *dies*

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
You dont look 12 :)
I hate algebra... the wost thing since Hitler. The guy who thought of that must have been bored or something. Maybe his girlfriend ditched him.

Yeah, I know you didn't say the usmash was bad, but the other guy did.
Curse you dsmash! Have a use D***IT!
EDIT: .kR0... *dies*
Omigosh are you stalking me!!?? How do you know what I look like??

Algebra is my fave subject :) I'm a math nerd.. :cool:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
:laugh:
I watched your combo vid
I play Luigi remember?
*wets self*

But I bet none of you can guess who I main!

LOL Ohhhh I see. You think I'm SuperDuperSmashGod LOL. NOoOoO waaay man I'm not SuperDuperSmashGod. I'm just Smash God. I found out about him and watched his combo well after I created this account, atleast 3/4 of a year. I'm the better Luigi (no offense to SDSG). SuperDuperSmashGod is pretty good but his Luigi needs some work :p.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360

*slaps forehead*
Wow. Am I stupid.
I mean, you both play Luigi, your names are just about the same (I thought you just made Smash G 0 D since SDSG would be too long), and you just seemed so confident in the way you post I always thought you were him.

Tron V2.0

Smash Apprentice
If Ness had a YYG for his downsmash (SYYG???), then it wouldn't be the worst, but for now the down smash stays at the bottom. It's kind of funny that the DOWN smash is at the bottom and the UP smash is pretty high up in the rankings *hint**hint* *nudge**nudge*.
:)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
You can YYG with the dsmash y'know, but it isn't very useful at all. Temporarily qouting Smash God in my sig.

Stop touching me!:urg:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
LOL nice sig EB. My G&W is awesome cept for the fact that idk how to panspike. I'm gonna look it up right now. GaW is my main low tier character cuz my Luigi sucks vs Low Tier for some reason..

Lucky_Sharmz19

Smash Ace
Wait a minute, you're twelve too? I thought i was the only one here who was 12.

Anyways, Gannondorf's U tilt is the most worthless attack in the game. It's been agreed by everyone here.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Oh yeah... now I believe SG. I thought he was joking about being 12 since I thought he was SDSG.

Still... 12!? Man! I just recently turned 14 (as in like a few days ago).

i.eatnoobs

Smash Rookie
hmm
Peach's side-b cause it's, i donno laggy? it's good for stalling i guess...wall climbing i guess
G&W's Down-b
Ganondorfs uptilt-a
Zelda's Down-air is like non-existent.
Ness's down-b
lol

Megaa

Smash Cadet
There is no truly bad move in this game. Some are less useful than others, but all of these so called "bad moves" can improve your mindgames quite a lot. Being a Ganondorf player, his UTilt can be a surprisingly good edgeguard, especially if they are used to you using your Warlock Punch or Dair to edgeguard. Zelda's Dair is a pseudo-spike, and a useful one at that, if you know how to throw it in nicely. And I personally love to kill my friends with a Peach Bomber, it's degrading and unexpected. ;)

Oh and I have no reasoning for why I would ever use Ness's DSmash, sorry. :(

Btw Algebra is lame. Geometry and the related subjects own the crap out of it. But then again, no math at all is even better. (I took extra math courses when I was younger so I could stop taking them now. :D)

Maverick69

Smash Ace
As a ness player I know that the dsmash can be useful simply for throwing your oppenent off, a quick flick of the c stick (lol rhymes) can knock them up in the air, giving you plenty of time for a double jump cancel dropkick, or they can fall back down into the bat.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
zelda's down b is the worst in the game :)

XDDD

It sure is. Actually, Zelda's Down-B is great. It puts her from Bottom tier to High tier.

XDDDD.

But Zelda's dair is terrible if you ask me. And from what I see (Not a G&W player) G&W's DSmash is pretty bad. (Not sure it has a sweet spot).

uremog

Smash Ace
edge sing and chains automatically put them above ganon's uptilt, especially sing. ganon's uptilt is not only horrible in it's own right, everything about it is trumped by something else he can do, badly too. there is nothing that it will catch as edgeguard that other things could not have punished better.

y0sHi-naT0r

Smash Cadet
lol someone said yoshi's up-b on the first page. jigg's sing is probably the worst, unless u need to grab the edge backwards for some reason. mabye jiggs' neutral B

*Keil*

Smash Cadet
Gannon up A takes da cake. Sumting iz mentally wrong wit u if u happen to run into sumting dat takes a good 10 secs to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom