• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst matchup?

Which is his worst matchup?

• Rosa

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sonic

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Diddy

• Sheik

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
i really don't think anyone who knows what a matchup is would come here and suggest jigglypuff, of all characters, as our "worst matchup".

Brellow

Smash Cadet
It's ignorance
It is true ignorance. Too many people are unaware of Jigglypuff's gimping abilities. Very little people know about matchups. Not only that but Ness dies at a measly 56% to rest. A true threat to the Onett boy. Ness can kill Jigglypuff with back throw at around 90%. The matchup is about even but slightly in Ness favor since his Fair out prioritizes Jigglypuff's Fair and Nair.

Last edited:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
It is true ignorance. Too many people are unaware of Jigglypuff's gimping abilities. Very little people know about matchups. Not only that but Ness dies at a measly 56% to rest. A true threat to the Onett boy. Ness can kill Jigglypuff with back throw at around 90%. The matchup is about even but slightly in Ness favor since his Fair out prioritizes Jigglypuff's Fair and Nair.
Yeah. Ness v Jigglypuff MU is very unknown. Jigglypuff can gimp Ness easily with her multiple jumps and Ness unsafe recovery. Jigglypuffs weight though leads to the match up being only slightly in Ness' favor. About 60:40

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I play against Serynder on a regular basis, one of the better Jigglypuff mains around. I can guarantee that gimps while they are there, aren't something that can't be handled lol. I'd say I've got the knowledge of this matchup, so don't call it ignorance.

I don't know why I'm still responding to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom