• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst match up for mega man?

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
Anyone have any Greninja videos / thoughts? The matchup is possible, but very difficult. Greninja can get spaced kill moves and kill punishes and I don't know how to edgeguard him. D:
I Seen mega man fight Greninja off stage Before and they shot lemons. i don't know that's a good thing but i seen them doing that....

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
YOU GUYS SAW THE RAYMAN LEAK?? (it might be fake) IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I WILL BE A SUPER DUPER BUPER PERSON BECAUSE IM A BIG RAYMAN FAN!!!!!!!! I will main him right next to mega man if hes real

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I've been having an awful time against Kirby. It seems i have to sit outside and spam attacks at him. If he ever gets in close he just kills me.

It seems he has really good priority in the air and whenever I try to shield grab him he ends up hitting me with one of his attacks.

Many of his aerials he can jab or grab super quick out of. And I also have a tough time getting back in stage. He seems to either spam punches or step back and smash me when I get on the ledge. Any help would be great.

Danny of AD 1

Smash Apprentice
The ones ive found that have tools that negate all or some of his projectiles are mario link fox ness zelda dr mario falco mr game and watch pit rob toon link rosalina and luma palutena villager and dark pit this is excluding miis and downloadable content of course

Top Bottom