• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Character Suggestions you have seen

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
The worst ones are and always will be the FF characters.
Those dumb fanboys won't admit their beloved Cloud won't make it into the game, let alone Sephirot (Whoever they are). Just get over it already.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Cloud and Sephiroth aren't as bad as miis, at least they have a proper physical form and they might actually be cool to see in a fighting/action game. Miis are just ugly characters you can customize.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
I have heard way too many bad character suggestions... Tom Nook, Deku Tree, Sephiroth, Jack Skellington, WTF!? I'm not kidding one bit about this Jack Skellington. I have a site and in the comments, people were fighting for Jack Skellington to be in Brawl and were telling me to tell Sakurai to put him in. They seriously thought I knew Sakurai and could tell him to put a character in. Look down at the comments on this news post of mine on my site:
http://followingrevolution.wordpress.com/2007/03/18/who-might-we-see-in-super-smash-bros-brawl/

Tera253

Smash Ace
wow. it's as if a rant is coming on...
... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

nah, no rant for now.
~Tera253~

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
You thread isn't that great. Your's is about the bottom 5, his is about the worst altogether. What if someone hates more than 5 characters? Then they can't post them all, it's just another "list 5 whatevers" thread.

And what does being a Smash child/journeyman have to do with anything? You don't get an IQ boost everytime you 'level up', I've seen better make better 1st posts than I've seen some people make on their whole account.
...that pointless arguement JUST ended. Why do you want to start it again?

yeah what he said

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Tera is a chick and she got banned for being stupider than the mods allow us to be.

To be on topic Kafei. An unimportant side character that was playable in one game for a brief and unimportant side quest.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
NightmareOnAnyStreet and FSLMJM, stop fighting, right now. You're both acting equally immature. Next person who insults or flames the other one is looking at a nice fatty warn - one more after that, and it'll be a temporary ban.

So stop.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera is a chick and she got banned for being stupider than the mods allow us to be.

To be on topic Kafei. An unimportant side character that was playable in one game for a brief and unimportant side quest.

Actually, anyone who thinks Happy Mask Salesman should be in Brawl is stupider than mods allow us to be. Besides, HMS was an unimportant side chracter that wasn't even playable. BAM!
(answer to 1st question: Hiemie banned Tera, and unbanned her as well.)
Originally posted by Hiemie
I like giving people 2nd chances
(quoted not word-for-word)
anyhoo, any character that appeared in SSB/M that was not playable (pokemon goombas, etc.) and did not have percentages. (nonplayable characters with %s include Gigs, WFs, and Sandbag.) is lame. Gigs pwns all.
~Tera253~

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
John Madden. The worst thing is, that suggestion was once made by Nintendo Power.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Actually, anyone who thinks Happy Mask Salesman should be in Brawl is stupider than mods allow us to be. Besides, HMS was an unimportant side chracter that wasn't even playable. BAM! HE WAS IMPORTANT IN MAJORAS MASK YOU ****** AND PLAYABLE MEANS NOTHING!
(answer to 1st question: Hiemie banned Tera, and unbanned her as well.) HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BECAUSE NOW YOU'RE SPAMMING TWICE AS MUCH AS BEFORE!
(quoted not word-for-word)
anyhoo, any character that appeared in SSB/M that was not playable (pokemon goombas, etc.) and did not have percentages. (nonplayable characters with %s include Gigs, WFs, and Sandbag.) is lame. Gigs pwns all.
~Tera253~
I hope you get re banned soon.

Genesis Zero

Smash Rookie
Ya know, I am a FF fan. I think the suggestions are repetitive and all, but they are good characters. Just cause there VERY improbable, and even impossible, doesnt make the ppl idiots, just dreamers. Nothing wrong with dreaming. Anyways. I would never play as Miis. And long live Skull Kid.

-The End.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Thank you Genesis, some people are just trying to make themselves look cool by saying "Hey Cloud is ********!" while they stroke their Cloud action figures and drool on Cloud posters while playing FF7.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
really bad(maybe not WORST) suggestions i heard
sonic chars.
king of fighters chars.
street fighter chars.
megaman
spiderman??? wtffa? literally, omgglypuff who thinks of spiderman?
final fantasy chars.

people just want their favorite chars. in the game instead of good ones. i tell them all,"think REALITY!" trying to get that thru their dense minds, so no one would just spam about crappy characters.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I got another one.

I remember there was this one guy who went around going "don't call people n00bs! Everyone be nice! Don't let others opinions get you down!" (<- Obviously this was his first forum), then he suggest a Re-Dead and got pissed at everyone who said no.

The story, Re-Deads suck, and bybeing in Brawl, would make brawl suck.

Re-Deads are NO!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
This is getting boring. What about funny suggestions like Miis or Metroids [the floating ones]? Nobody really cares if you have beef with a normal character, put in some good stuff like some third party reject *cough* James bond* cough*

Tera253

Smash Ace
I hope you get re banned soon.
gah, if you love HMS so much (and can't take a flaming), just marry him already.
If you want to flame one of Tera's favs, start making up crap about Lyn. we'll see if we can settle an agreement.
~Tera253~

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
gah, if you love HMS so much (and can't take a flaming), just marry him already. I'm already in a relationship with your mom
If you want to flame one of Tera's favs, start making up crap about Lyn. we'll see if we can settle an agreement. I haven't played her game so I can't say anything for or against Lyn.
~Tera253~
Is trolling how you get hi or something?

demonsbane105

Smash Journeyman
It actually would be funny to see jabu jabu jumping around. Anyway, people who think FF characters are bad choices have the right to their opinion, but don't go making assumptions about those who want FF characters in brawl. (A friend of mine said he wanted spongebob in brawl)

Tera253

Smash Ace
Is trolling how you get hi or something? it's called comebacks you moron.
Tera can see that you're slightly more obsessed with HMS than Tera is with Lyn. However, Tera didn't go shouting it out to the world and trying to find ways to make her a more popular character. Come to think of it, Tera believes she has only posted once or twice in that support thread. calm down, dude. if Tera can take bashing, so should you.

[1stperson]
Oh, and by the way, that wasn't my mom, it was Lyn.
[/1stperson]

~Tera253~

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
You start arguments with people on purpose for fun there by making you a troll.

BTW the reason I get so pissed and defend the HMS like I do is because people act like he is a random insignificant character when he isn't. You want to see a random insignificant Zelda character? Look up Xianfeng's Kafei thread and brawlmatt202's old man thread now THOSE are random characters at least HMS was important in MM.

Tera253

Smash Ace
not really, Tera just tells it like she sees it.

Anyhoot, Tera thinks the old man would be an EXCELLENT addition... as the Sandbag.

other than that, definately one of the worst suggestions made.

(dunno who Kafei is, probably means he/she/it is insignificant)
~Tera253~

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Kafei was the first Zelda character to be playable after Link.... in an optional sidequest in one game.
Actually, no. In the Phillips cd-i game "The Legend Of Zelda: The Wand Of Gameleon", you play Zelda.

I don't think the game counts as canon, but still

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Paper Mario: Oh, wow... He has a hammer, something Mario doesn't have. That instantly makes him the top candidate for Brawl, right?

Right?

Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong Duo: While we're at it, let's make a Mario and Luigi duo, a Fox and Falco duo, a Pikachu and Pichu duo...

Waluigi: Right, because the influx of Mario characters obviously isn't a sign that unpopular nobody's like Waluigi just aren't feasible.

Daisy: Um... Isn't she like, already in Melee? Jeez, fans of her should be lucky that they got that much; she's not significant enough to have a mostly made up moveset for her.

Insert Drone Here: Other than KoopaTroopa (even then, that's only because he's iconic and technically there IS a singular Koopa character), all drone ideas suck. I shouldn't have to explain why, but if you honestly want to play as somebody like Shy Guy or Metroid over Geno or Ridely, you're beyond help when it comes to character suggestions.

Any Sonic character other than Sonic: I doubt the next two 3rd party slots are going to be wasted on one 3rd party franchise: It's unfair to the other companies who have graciously let the team use their characters and it makes the franchise representation in the game unbalanced. This applies to any 3rd party character, but it seems to happen to Sonic the Hedgehog the most.

95% of the Pokemon in existence: The fact that there's a METAPOD thread of all things going on in this board should speak volumes as to how little foresight most people have here.

Alternate versions of characters which could easily be costumes, but nooo, they have to be individual characters: Seriously, what's wrong with the costume idea?

Most 3rd Party choices: Oh lord, while Snake is a wonderfully unexpected yet awesome addition, I can't help but feel his inclusion is the entire foundation for topics like DANTE FROM DMC or MASTER CHIEF. The sad thing is, this is coming from somebody who feels that Cloud getting into the game is a moderate possibility thanks to a certain somebody composing the game's soundtrack and the entire Geno copyright mess.
most ******** statement i ever heard, you have never played ANY of the paper mario games. Actually, his moveset would be hard to make, since if you add up all the moves in PM1, PM2, and SPM its hard to choose a moveset, too many moves (Pixls, partners, paper abilities etc.)

Top Bottom