• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Character Suggestions you have seen

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Ridley can fit into Smash, they did with Bowser they can do it with Ridley.

Anways Shadow...his game sucked ***. It's a sorry excuse for Sega to put out crap, not they expect the audience of the Sonic franchise to forgive them? Dude...Shadow the Hedgehog is a sorry game..A very sorry game.

Caael

Smash Lord
unfortunately, this is incorrect. not every smash player has voted on this, and that makes it impossible to state such a thing and call it a fact.

My bottom 5 for brawl
1.sonic
2.sonic
3.sonic
4.geno
5.sonic
If you hate Sonic so much, then just dont play as him! It's really not that hard

Stupid suggestions I have seen:

Mew. Just no.
Bob-omb. Wth?
Mii's. GTFO.
Edward Elric. WTF he didnt even start as a game character, let alone nintendo. As cool as it would be, just no.
Princess Shroob No! Crazy brother thinks that half the cast of Partners in time should be in Brawl.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
And no one listen to this noob because he's just mad that his thread died. And it doesn't matter who made this kind of thread first. :mad:

Hold on a sec...I'm looking at your thread and it's nothing like this one. It is "Bottom 5 Picks For Brawl". Mine is "Worst Character Suggestions You Have Seen". Get your facts straight.
How can you call me a noob? I am a journeyman and you are a child. My thread didn't die, it is still very much alive and kicking so just shut it. You are quite possibly the worst excuse of an idiot. I see cooler things in my poop than you. Shut up and kill this copycat thread you dillhole!

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I don't know... I'd like to see Mii's in Brawl, it would be cool to see them beat people up using sports equipment (...what?), and the Miis are very popular...

But I just can't imagine them in Brawl. And I don't think that people would want their own Miis getting blown up by Snake.

If it was a Jack Thompson Mii, however...

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
nightmareonanystreetisanoob

How can you call me a noob? I am a journeyman and you are a child. My thread didn't die, it is still very much alive and kicking so just shut it. You are quite possibly the worst excuse of an idiot. I see cooler things in my poop than you. Shut up and kill this copycat thread you dillhole!
So, the only reason that you call me a noob is because I have a lower ranking than you? Open your eyes, you only joined a month earlier than me. And didn't I just see you bump your old thread so it looks like it's still going on? You're an idiot for wanting your own stupid thread on besides mine just because IT WAS THERE FIRST!!! :mad: Get a life, you're more of a f** than anyone I've ever met, let alone a dumb***, crybaby and weirdo. And you started this argument first so I say shut down your other gay thread. You dumb dildo ******, dillhole head mother ******.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway does this thread have ANYTHING to do with your thread? Yours is "Bottom 5 Picks for Brawl". Mine is "Worst Character Suggestions you have seen". Look up these words in a dictionary and put it together to see how these titles are related in any way. Of course, you have to use a dictionary because you're too stupid or retarted to know what my thread is really about.

Look, I just pwn3d a noob!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and you must really love staring at your poop floating in the toilet I guess.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
And check out your thread, it only has 6 pages. Mine is 7 pages. I guess more people like my thread more than yours. :)

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
I AM NOT A NOOB. You just said I joined earlier than you did! Tell me, when was the year you made anal love to your mom? maybe you can say I did your mom first, but people posted in numerical order the worst, so it is related idiot. I didn't even have to resort to language, and it shows how immature some people are. I didn't start the argument. YOU DID when you made this thread! and you misspelled pwnd so it shows that you are a .....NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
now tell me who just got pwnd. Me or you.....maybe.....YOU!

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
So, the only reason that you call me a noob is because I have a lower ranking than you? Open your eyes, you only joined a month earlier than me. And didn't I just see you bump your old thread so it looks like it's still going on? You're an idiot for wanting your own stupid thread on besides mine just because IT WAS THERE FIRST!!! :mad: Get a life, you're more of a f** than anyone I've ever met, let alone a dumb***, crybaby and weirdo. And you started this argument first so I say shut down your other gay thread. You dumb dildo ******, dillhole head mother ******.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway does this thread have ANYTHING to do with your thread? Yours is "Bottom 5 Picks for Brawl". Mine is "Worst Character Suggestions you have seen". Look up these words in a dictionary and put it together to see how these titles are related in any way. Of course, you have to use a dictionary because you're too stupid or retarted to know what my thread is really about.

Look, I just pwn3d a noob!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and you must really love staring at your poop floating in the toilet I guess.
This can't end well. Why are you laughing, anyway?
I AM NOT A NOOB. You just said I joined earlier than you did! Tell me, when was the year you made anal love to your mom? maybe you can say I did your mom first, but people posted in numerical order the worst, so it is related idiot. I didn't even have to resort to language, and it shows how immature some people are. I didn't start the argument. YOU DID when you made this thread! and you misspelled pwnd so it shows that you are a .....NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neither of you were PWNED. You just showed that small arguements can go...too far.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
And one more thing...read my first post of this thread. It says I'm sorry if this thread has done many times before. It seems that you didn't read it, or you need anger management because 1 single person "copied" your thread.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you're really messed up in the head. I think you're the one doing anal sex with your mom because you brought it up. You're probably doing it right now as I'm writing this. Just shut up already I'm gonna report you, and I don't care it this thread gets locked unlike you. You'd probably go on a killing spree if they locked up your thread.

And some quotes...

"I didn't even have to resort to language"

You didn't because you're too retarted to know what you're saying.

"It shows how immature some people are"

dude...no comment on that one.

"you misspelled pwnd"

It can be spelled pwned or pwn3d. And you just misspelled it there so I guess you're the noob!:laugh:

I owned you end of discussion.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
No one has "pwned" anyone. (People still use that term?)

No offense guys, but both of you are making yourselves sound like idiots.

You're getting WAAAAAAAAAAY off-topic. There are some people who actually want to discuss about the game.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
I'm done arguing because unlike you I have a goal in life. Your goal is to sit at a computer and copy anything else other people post. Mine is to be a major motion picture director so bye I have a life unlike you. I might go hook up with my hot girlfriend, and you can go have anal with your mom. BYE BYE
Spencer Patrick,
Proud Supporter of Freddy Krueger For Brawl

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
-_-

Having two similar threads is not an excuse to insult each other and argue, speak in leet and make poop jokes.

Please stop arguing.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
report it. IDC if that happens. I hope your thread gets locked so mine is back on top. I am in eighth grade and you? a ******* gradeschooler?

You're ONLY in the 8th grade?!!:laugh: I'm in high school for your information, I swear on anyones life I am. No wonder you're so immature, I thought you were at least in HS but in 8th grade? You're just a bunch of talk, I can pound your a** in person if I wanted to, but I don't like to pick on *******.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
You're ONLY in the 8th grade?!!:laugh: I'm in high school for your information, I swear on anyones life I am. No wonder you're so immature, I thought you were at least in HS but in 8th grade? You're just a bunch of talk, I can pound your a** in person if I wanted to, but I don't like to pick on *******.
I already said I am done arguing so continue and make yourself look stupid. You are arguing at a keyboard. What did the keyboard ever do to you?

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I'm done arguing because unlike you I have a goal in life. Your goal is to sit at a computer and copy anything else other people post. Mine is to be a major motion picture director so bye I have a life unlike you. I might go hook up with my hot girlfriend, and you can go have anal with your mom. BYE BYE
Spencer Patrick,
Proud Supporter of Freddy Krueger For Brawl
You don't even have a girlfriend, if you do, it's probably a guy. Major motion picture? Yeah thats gonna happen, they way you're messed up, I'm surprised you're even in a public school.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Fine, lets get back on topic then.

I've seen a rant on why Squirtle should be in Brawl, a dumb character to nominate.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
No more poke'mon should be in Brawl. It is enough that they have the poke'balls. I think sonic the hedgehog is a stupid idea, but I don't like bringing in third party characters

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Sonic the Hedgehog? I don't really care about him but no more Pokemon but maybe replace Pichu with Lucario or something.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
Tingle. Tingle has NEVER used ANY attack in any Zelda game. He is not a fighter and can not be in SSBB.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
@ Zelda Fan

I have to agree with you. I can't see how he could be a fighter. I can't think of any moves for him.

@ Red Manic

Go suck Nightmareonelmstreet's balls somewhere. Quit f***ing with me

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
That's what they said about Captain Falcon and Fox...

Actually, you guys are right.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
You thread isn't that great. Your's is about the bottom 5, his is about the worst altogether. What if someone hates more than 5 characters? Then they can't post them all, it's just another "list 5 whatevers" thread.

And what does being a Smash child/journeyman have to do with anything? You don't get an IQ boost everytime you 'level up', I've seen better make better 1st posts than I've seen some people make on their whole account.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
You thread isn't that great. Your's is about the bottom 5, his is about the worst altogether. What if someone hates more than 5 characters? Then they can't post them all, it's just another "list 5 whatevers" thread.

And what does being a Smash child/journeyman have to do with anything? You don't get an IQ boost everytime you 'level up', I've seen better make better 1st posts than I've seen some people make on their whole account.
...that pointless arguement JUST ended. Why do you want to start it again?

Top Bottom