• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

FireBomb

Smash Lord
A thread for every and any WWE fan where you can openly share your opinions about your favorite or hated wrestlers. Discuss current events that's happened on Raw, Smackdown!, and ECW here. Enjoy!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I still watch lol there all great programs

Raw
~Cena and Orton

Smachdown
~Bastista and Undertaker

ECW
~RVD and Big Show

I dont care for the tag teams lol

Dibs

Smash Lord
I used to be really into wwe back in the wwf days. That's when I used to watch anything related to that. Now I would just catch it if it's on and I'm free.

Raw - Edge, Orton, Carlito
Smackdown - Mr. Kennedy, King Booker
ECW - Plain sucks.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im a BIG fan of WWE, i went to wrestlemania 21, which simply PWN!, I like many wrestlers, Taker, batista, lasley, but im so freakin tired of Cena, I mean did anyone watch smackdown this friday? he didnt do ****! just clotheslineX2, his protoplex, his equally-bad-as-peoples-elbow knuckle shuffle, STFU and thats it!! thats all he did, while other guys like batista and lashley put on one hell of a match, in every match cena is on hes on the offense about 12% of the macth, gettin his *** handed to him, sure a few clothelines but he gets down again, then he does this:

Clothesline: 2-3 times
tackles: 2-4 times
protoplex
Knuckle shuffle
Fu
STFU

and thats it i mean the guy cant wrestle, hes good with the mic but just cant wrestle, im sure i will get flamed by chain gang members everywhere, but its the truth he cant wrestle check WM22 thats all he did... lol i think I exagerated a bit XD...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I remember watching it for a while just because there was a wrestler with one leg. After he left, so did I. Wresting is funny, I guess, but I'm not about to waste my Friday watching the show when the plot is the same over and over. It's only funny if there are people with you to mock the show.

PS: Captain America pwns. lol

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I remember that wrestler...there was one on TNA wrestling. Or maybe he's the same guy.

How IS Cena so loved? Everyone at ECW wanted him to die but almost everywhere else he's loved. Give him a mic and you'll have a few laughs..but that's all the entertainment we've been getting. But when it comes down to Cena or Edge being champ, I'd still rather go with the guy who doesn't complain every time his shoelaces aren't tied.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Cena Sucks and Boretista too... Maybe I just hate the good guys.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Cena is an amazing wrestler and I'm not a fanboy of him but its a fact, Bastista is kinda overated in terms of power but hes still mad cool.

Last night Cena retained the title in the cage, I was sure Edge would get help from someone and DX would come out to help, I'm good at predicting lol.

ECW was kinda lame tomight RVD and Test in the main event did not do it for me even in extreme rules.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Edge makes Cena look good in his matches. Cena needs to be a Heel to get any good response out of me. Batista has NOT been the same since his injury.. DX..... oh dx is such a joke.

The only good things that the wwe has is it's bad guys... And carlito.

saberhof

Smash Master
I used to watch WWE, now im really struggiling to catch up to the new story, so i dont watch it alot.
wrestlers that kick ***:

The Undertaker
Kurt Angle
The rock
Stone Cold S.A.
DX fo sho!(old one)
The Dudley Boys(awsome tag team, back in the days)
Chris Benoit
Eddie guerrero (*tear drop*:()
Brock lesnar(man i loved Big show VS Brock)*dreams of ring falling appart*
I cant think of more favorites!

i might start watching it again, to see if the story is any good...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Lol nice list XD and you should watch it its good

@ Dibs, I agree with the Bastista comment all the way and yeah Edge kinda does lol but Cena has performed well in other matches so I dont know hes pretty good overall. Th enew DX is not as good as the old one but there funny and pretty good HBK and HHH are amazing lol

Carlito has been getting owned by Orton lately but hes cool lol

Dibs

Smash Lord
The new dx is over doing the homo-erotic jokes. And why does it take multiple people to take just those two down? They are being made to look indestructible.. just like John Cena. That's why I hate them.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ I agree with that point lol in a way there just another tag team now since they dont have all the old members(Chyna, XPac and Billy Gun) but I guess since its HHH and HBK there a little more then the normal tag team and since they are representing DX it make ssence that the odds would be more against them so when they win its more of a victory you know.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I can barely remember the old DX...But what I DO remember is when I was in 3rd grade, the guys all of a sudden started doing that "X" and saying "SUCK IT"! The girls were all like "WTF?" I finally remembered where it came from! It all came together when I saw HBK and HHH doing it here and there, like before Shawn jumped off that giant ladder at WM22. I miss the good ol days.

...And I miss my fellow latino, Eddie. R.I.P.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I didnt saw the cage macth last monday buit I got a pretty good idea what happen:
Edge would constantly take control of the match, sooner or later cena would gain momentum but fails, then cena does this:
Clothesline X2
Tackle
Protoplex
Knuckle shuffle
Fu
STFU
and either cena wins or edge gets free and cena tries that combo again and wins or cena woudl hit him with a chair or something and wins...
Either way the result is never my liking.
And for those who say cena is a good wrestler watch WM22, he didnt do **** he practically got his *** handed to him, but did the combo and won... lol i love when he was in ecw, the crwod actually chant "U [Cena] cant wrestle!" XD...

Dibs

Smash Lord
I loved that "You can't wrestle" chant. I'd say the anti-cena chants are very entertaining.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ yeah but hes starting to regain his popularity I'd say theres mabe 35% of the fans who are haters now he'll be okay lol

@ Stryks, not even close XD

ky

Smash Ace
wrestling is the ****..raw is the best show
raw-triple h, orton, jeff hardy
smackdown-lashley
ecw-big show

but the best wrestlers of all were the rock, austin, brock lesnar, and kurt angle

Dibs

Smash Lord
If he would use some of his movie moves to his wrestling character. Then I'd like him a bit more. His movie looks bearable though. Probably more enjoyable than watching him wrestle. Unless he's getting beat down.

And Smackdown is actually the better show. It's just underrated. They have: JBL, King booker, Kennedy, Finlay, Their tag teams, The little *******, JBL, Greg Helms and Matt Hardy, Cruiserweights.... etc. and JBL.

Raw only has: A champion who people hate, 40 yr old men saying elementary school jokes, rednecks, jim ross and the king, micmans(sp?). At least they have carlito orton and edge. But that's about it.

Smackdown is just less noticed.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I remember is the trailer for the movie I saw Cena do some crazy backwards roundhouse kick to some guys head. Why can't he just do that for reals? If it's just stunts and special positioning, he should LEARN.

Anyways...what do you guys think of the family reunion special? That has to be worth watching, even if for a little while.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Kane & Undertaker reunited.. I hope. I don't need to see another fued with these two. Unless Kane beats taker at wrestlemania, then yes I do. Other than that, I dunno what else is going to happen at the family reunion.

saberhof

Smash Master
Kane & Undertaker reunited.. I hope. I don't need to see another fued with these two. Unless Kane beats taker at wrestlemania, then yes I do. Other than that, I dunno what else is going to happen at the family reunion.
i would piss in my pants!, they were like "Teh HArdCore" team. then i would like the dudley boys but mostly i would want APA, but jbl is totaly gay now..

Dibs

Smash Lord
JBL rocks now.. Too bad his wrestling career was cut short, but he's fantastic as an announcer. JBL > your favorite announcer.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Stone Cold was always may fav wrestler and one of the top 5 ever I say < kinda random

Carlito, Orton, DX and Cena put ***** in the seats for Raw thats how I really see it

Smackdown needs Undertaker even though he only appears every now and then hes getting old lol and Bastista is a big part as well XD

Cenas new movie looks good I can see theres gonna be a lot of action I'd say his acting skills are what I worry about if there like his rapping then this movie would flop then again his CD did do well appealing to the wiggers of the world.

I assume Cane will lose to Umaga in that "loser leaves Raw match" on the 3 hour Raw premire this Monday then go to Smackdown and get back with Undertaker, may or may not happen.

Jim Ross > JBL > Anyothers, I say lol

Dibs

Smash Lord
I think Cena would be a pretty good actor actually. I just get that feeling about him.

JBL>Jim ross Thank you.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Meh.. haha Not really. E&C connection was the greater tag team of that era. APA.... they were kinda lame. I'm much of a fan for the overpowering dominating wrestlers. That's why DX sucks and Spirit Squad owns.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Spirit Squad is just lame all 5 of them could not beat DX who is only 2 members they have had problems with taking down John Cena and even Eugene in the past and they were 5 on 1, them fools suck there just a bad gimick but thats my opinion.

anyway I watched smackdown yesterday and now its a fatal 4 way for the WWE title this Sunday (Booker, Bastista, Lashley and Finlay) I'm sure Booker will lose but between those other 3 I dont know who is gonna take it probably Bastista will win but Lashley is his biggest threat in power.

saberhof

Smash Master
Spirit Squad is just lame all 5 of them could not beat DX who is only 2 members they have had problems with taking down John Cena and even Eugene in the past and they were 5 on 1, them fools suck there just a bad gimick but thats my opinion.

anyway I watched smackdown yesterday and now its a fatal 4 way for the WWE title this Sunday (Booker, Bastista, Lashley and Finlay) I'm sure Booker will lose but between those other 3 I dont know who is gonna take it probably Bastista will win but Lashley is his biggest threat in power.
U never know whats gonna happen...who the hell is spirit squad? if theyre new they suck.all new teams suck[not all i guees]. no offense.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I really hope Booker retains.. His gimmick is one of the best in the wwe for a while now. Lashley and Finlay still aren't convincing as a champions for me and Boretista is just... I hate him. I'd rather have Finlay win if there HAS to be a title change... Well actually I'd rather have Mr. Kennedy..... Kennedy get that shot, but it will come soon.

Rey vs. Chavo needs to stop.. the eddie guerrero angle of it just disgusts me.

Spirit Squad is actually pretty talented and they have nice athletic potential stars in there. It's just that the WWE felt the need to make them victim to the OH SO POWERFUL DX.... It just made their credibility go so low that no one considers them a threat anymore. Before the stupid John cena angles and the 5v1 or 5v2 angles that they were pitted in, they really were convincing as big players. DX ruined it. Thank Vince.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
I want to see those two unite also. They have fueded enough they should be a team again.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Word

I really hope Booker retains.. His gimmick is one of the best in the wwe for a while now. Lashley and Finlay still aren't convincing as a champions for me and Boretista is just... I hate him. I'd rather have Finlay win if there HAS to be a title change... Well actually I'd rather have Mr. Kennedy..... Kennedy get that shot, but it will come soon.

Rey vs. Chavo needs to stop.. the eddie guerrero angle of it just disgusts me.

Spirit Squad is actually pretty talented and they have nice athletic potential stars in there. It's just that the WWE felt the need to make them victim to the OH SO POWERFUL DX.... It just made their credibility go so low that no one considers them a threat anymore. Before the stupid John cena angles and the 5v1 or 5v2 angles that they were pitted in, they really were convincing as big players. DX ruined it. Thank Vince.
~Meh I just cant stand Booker now this man has the worst fake accent ever and he always looks like a **** fool with all those face expressions. I agree about Lashley an dFinalay there not really ready but I like bastista and sinc ei twas lame how he had to give up the title I think he should get it back.

I have no comment on Mr Kennedy hes an idiot :/

~Yes this whole Eddie Angle is disrespectful and disgusting

~Lol @ Spirit Squad break down, thats pretty much how it is ^_^

this is good WWE talk this thread wins...

Stryks

Smash Hero
If I have too choose from orginal booker and king booker i say booker t (original), ever since he wont the KOFT tourny he has been obsesed with the king stuff, i mean who in the world call someone a peasent? i miss now cna u dig that sucka?!... now intead of that its kiss my royal feet... lame...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
If I have too choose from orginal booker and king booker i say booker t (original), ever since he wont the KOFT tourny he has been obsesed with the king stuff, i mean who in the world call someone a peasent? i miss now cna u dig that sucka?!... now intead of that its kiss my royal feet... lame...
quoted for truth, and he never does the Spin A Roony anymore its just sad to see a black man trying to be an English King an English King...

Top Bottom