• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey guys I just made a twitter account. I know you all were posting before about it. So follow me @3letters3dots and I will follow back for sure...

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
I'm @Shamp_Shrysh

I'll follow you but if you don't follow back you will lose me like everyone else in here did.

Jane

Smash Hero
^thank you, i knew it had been posted in this thread long long ago.

also after a little research, hudson mohawke actually produced mercy! i am totally in love with that beat/song. definitely going to be looking up more hud mo.

also a little bit ago i posted 9th wonder's "the beautiful decay" instrumental, but i think the actual skyzoo song definitely deserves a link.

skyzoo - the beautiful decay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9N04bLoLQ

MBlaze

Smash Champion
If any of you have an iOS device (Such as iPod, iPhone, etc) I highly recommend SonicMax Pro no questions asked. Just load it, choose whichever way you listen to music and put on a favorite album and vibe. You can edit the EQ's if you know how or desire to change them; simple to use.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Mixtape is good, glad I picked it up. Something nice to listen to whenever I wanna just put on shuffle or something but want a playlist of some good mixtape ****.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Mixtape was dope as hell. Definitely worth the wait.

The lack of Joe was kinda lame, but everyone brought their A-game, so it's all good. Favorite track is either Truth or Truth, or Juggernauts.

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I can do that, lol. Doesn't that count as piracy or some ****?
Oh idk, I mean I'm going to buy it regardless I just couldnt find it on the internet. That's why I asked.

Also I'm going to put this in my sig for anybody who cares but this is the link to the Comic Book Superheroes new mixtape. If you listen to just one song please listen to **** Em All that is going to be getting some spins in the area if the negotiations go as expected so it will be our first official single. I got a little emotional on it just talking about my life. But please listen and enjoy.

Comic Book Superheroes: Chapter 2
http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=388918

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
to be serious, it's ridiculously easy to find this kind of stuff you shouldn't have to depend on other people for it in this day and age. especially for such a high profile release

not to mention it's completely against the rules so you're basically just risking an infraction for asking just because you're too lazy to google it

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
to be serious, it's ridiculously easy to find this kind of stuff you shouldn't have to depend on other people for it in this day and age. especially for such a high profile release

not to mention it's completely against the rules so you're basically just risking an infraction for asking just because you're too lazy to google it
like i said, I couldn't find it earlier. i'll look for it again. but i honestly couldnt find it

EDIT: Finally found it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
They may take away my mod-ness for linking that joint, lol.
Yiu really care biut the mod **** of some smashboasds forum.? Chill bruh. Post the link. Stop giving a **** about it. They raren't paying you.

NTW gys, I'm litsening to It Was Written. This **** is amazing.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Wow, I was drunk as **** in the above post.

So I hear Slaughterhouse's album is the Lasers of 2012. Can I get a confirmation on this?

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
Sadly.

I think the first part is very strong. I can never get over the Swizz Beats track so I still need to finish relistening to the entire album. Goodbye is sad as **** though. It's basically a raindrops pt 2. I'm still jamming their mixtape.

... And mine.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yiu really care biut the mod **** of some smashboasds forum.? Chill bruh. Post the link. Stop giving a **** about it. They raren't paying you.
No thanks? Mario boards need a mod, and Slice can find the link the same way I did. You could stop giving a **** about ME giving a ****, tho. That sounds like a better idea, imo.

I dunno, I like the SH album. It's exactly what I expected a Slaughterhouse album produced by Eminem to sound like. Definitely better than the debut to me, and it has more crossover appeal. Plenty of lyricism and punches that I liked, the beats were overall pretty good, it wasn't all just braggadocios, rappity rap like they tend to do...there were plenty of conceptual songs. Joey killed every ****in' verse, lol.

I hear a lot of people don't like it though. I have no clue what they were expecting.

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
If somebody would be so kind as to critique my project it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, Slaughterhouse mixtape > Slaughterhouse album.

Slaughterhouse is the best rap group in the game and Shady is the hardest hitting label. GOOD isn't even ****ing with Shady. Anybody care to object?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Slaughterhouse album was pretty terrible I have to say. I didn't listen to but half of it but I didn't enjoy any of it. Didn't hear the mix tape.

GOOD Music doesn't impress me either but at least Kanye and his network never disappoint as far as production goes...for instance Mercy is a terrible song but THAT HOOK and THAT BEAT (i know it's not a Ye beat but regardless) just kill it....meanwhile Em's production is...corny at best. If Ye gathered a bunch of actually good rappers to be in GOOD they would be on top of the world, too bad he seems to think Big Sean and crew are worth a ****

Master Slice

Smash Apprentice
I like Pusha T and think 2 Chainz is definitely hot right now. 2 Chainz is very catchy smart dude knows what hes doing. Common is also nice. I also heard thet Q-Tip signed on to GOOD.

As far as the Slaughterhouse album goes, I hate that ****ing Swizz Beatz song. That's probably why I keep listening to the mixtape. I like the song with Cee-Lo though.

Top Bottom