• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Dude, iPad is pissing me the hell off. 30% of vids on youtube, I can't play. No flash = no streams/videos requiring flash/Anime.

Can't even see the new skin...

What song is it Rhan?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Gave a few Tyler songs a listen. He's dope. But people are riding his **** just because of the sudden bandwagon.

Jane

Smash Hero
i just really like him. i dont give a **** what other people think about him; he quickly became one of my favorite artists.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yonkers creeped the **** outta me, I'm not gonna lie. Muh****er ate a roach (even though I know he really didn't eat it.)

BUT HE HAD THAT **** CRAWLING ON HIS HAND!

rhan

Smash Hero
666 pages.......

tyler the creator is a good rapper but his videos are heelllaaafuucking creepy
Page 500 for me.

20 ppp.

On the topic. I like Yonkers more then I should but I wish I knew of more Tyler tracks to listen to.. I like all that weird/dark **** that people put in videos (Probably one reason I like watchin Gaga music videos..).

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Page 500 for me.

20 ppp.

On the topic. I like Yonkers more then I should but I wish I knew of more Tyler tracks to listen to.. I like all that weird/dark **** that people put in videos (Probably one reason I like watchin Gaga music videos..).
Just get Bastard, Earl, and Radical. Goblins comin out too.

soap

Smash Hero
This page is mad salty at life.....

you guys should check out the album Translation Lost by Dela, it just came out....he's a fvcking dope producer from montreal.

One of my favorite tracks off the album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTfV9ppHOLo
I've been listening to it. Better than his first album. I really like how there is not a feature on every track. If you are releasing an album as a producer I wanna hear alot of your pure instrumentals.

These are my favorite types of albums tho , dope features seamlessly blended into alot of instrumental interludes.

rhan

Smash Hero
I got like partial OCD. 40 ppp doesn't even out to 100 posts as even as 20 does. Plus it's easier to know if a new page is going up or coming up so I know which to go to.

Sue me.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I was actually planning to take it, hoping nobody would really bring it up... DAMMIT RHAN!

But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Blu gets it.

Top Bottom