• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
i've been listening to a bunch of odd future lately and i really like them even though they scare me at times lol
just finished b@stard; tyler is a beast

soap

Smash Hero
i thought we were just talking about female mc's, and which one was hottest....

I think R&B singers are generally hotter if we are opening it up to them.

But then people started talking about the most talented female artists. So these are some different lists I have to think about.

I love Lauryn too. Miseducation is in my top ten albums easy.

I'm liking Corinne Bailey Rae alot recently. She is pretty dynamic with her style.

This is a great cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxaf2booV8

Savon

Smash Ace
Confirm or Deny: Tha Carter 2 was Lil Waynes last good CD and is also one of the best rap albums ever

I remember playing the HELL out of this CD after Katrina when I was evacuated in Texas. Memories....

rhan

Smash Hero
Every track on Tha Carter II is amazing.

Hands down.

No skips needed.

Best rap album though is kinda hard to say.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Every track on Tha Carter II is amazing.

Hands down.

No skips needed.

Best rap album though is kinda hard to say.
I agree. The Carter II is amazing. I didn't like The Carter III because it had too much of a celebrity mentality in it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I gave Tha Carter III a listen the other day. I'm now slightly more okay with Wayne.

His stans are still ****in annoying.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
ARRRRGGGGGGG I HATE PHONE NUMBERRRRRRRSSSSSSSS. I was about to smack the **** outta my friend who kept singing in it my ear knowin hate that **** today.

I ain't gonna lie though, the beats vicious and big Sean was pretty good. I mainly don't like that hook and everybody sings that ****.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
For me? As far as wayne goes it's

Carter II > Dedication > Drought 3/Carter 3 > No Ceilings

whatever the **** else lol, never heard "lights out". May listen since a Wayne stan recommended it~

Slice, uhmm sure fam. I really have 0 production as far as my music career goes, and now that I'm beginning to take my lyrics/career in general to the next level, it's beginning to become a problem. So I'm semi-reluctant to do industry beats anymore. However, since it's for a bro, I'm definitely down.

So yeah, if you produce that's also a question if you'd be willing to work with an up and coming MC....

Ohhh and my favorite song of the week

Shad- Rose Garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mAMH5S6VA

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
i'm at blu's concert....everyone's a hipster.....all the girls are ugly or mediocre....underground concerts is not where it's at if you wanna pick up chicks and vibe out.

rhan

Smash Hero
Carter = Carter II >>> Carter III.

Only good song Carter IV will have is probably 6'7. I don't see it actually being amazing.. and this coming from a guy that listened to Wayne back when Da Block Was Hot.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Dammit I'm not a Wayne Stan....

Lights Out, Carter 2, Carter, 500 Degrees, Block is Hot, Carter 3, Dedication 3, Squad Up Mixtapes.... are my favorite in that Order.. I would mention Like Father Like Son, but Birdman is so horrible at rapping.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
YbM, you ain't never heard the other two Dedications? They're mad good.

And if birdman ever has any type of lyrically flow ----------> Ghost writer.

Top Bottom