• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Boofy!

Smash Champion
ahhh the old popcorn trick aka butterc0ck

the only thing that bothered me is that the lead singer is always doing that weird little diddy-bop thing

*shrug*

rhan

Smash Hero
This IS a Hip-Hop thread, so I guess this'll be okay here.

This so is going on my facebook!

lmaooooooooo! Holy **** man! My ribs hurt! xDDDD

And for some reason when I saw his face I could hear Money Maker being played in my head.

Jane

Smash Hero
i posted this song before, i think, but i'm reposting just to reiterate how much i love this beat. when techno-style beats are done well, they hit the spot boy, tell you hwut.

dj khaled ft. drake, rick ross, lil wayne - i'm on one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qLTsYr39c

and i love that ross line
"ever make love to the woman of your dreams? in a room full of money out in london and she SCREAMSSS?"

Jane

Smash Hero
lol yeah, dj khaled sucks ****. i still laugh when i hear that song where he says "niggas talk about greatness whenever they speak about me."

delusional. haha

soap

Smash Hero
ha, ya, I just hid it, didn't feel like reading a wall of birthday spam this year.

I might be having a mid 20's crisis lol.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
What do you guys think about the new Tech album? I can't get into Tech myself, but I liked Hopsin's verse on the album. What do you tech listeners think? Any tracks that might get me into him?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm on one.... That ish goes sooooooo Haaaaarrrrddddd!!!

"All I care about is money and the City that I'm from, Imma sip until I feel it, I'mma smoke it til its done, I don't really give F8ck and my excuse is that I'm young, and I'm only getting older so somebody should've told ya...I'm on one"...

Man Drake Killed his parts... Excited for his new album....

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Ionno who her competition is supposed to be, lol.

Whoever it is though, they aren't ****in with the Beyonce' + Beats combo.

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
naaa bruh bruhs, run the world is mad ill hahaha. forreal though. and yeah skyzoo is a beast. best in new york i dont know, cuz theres just so much talent over there, but hes in the top percent of his class no doubt.

soap

Smash Hero
I like her in general on hooks, but her own songs kinda bore me. It's mainly just her songwriting that doesn't interest me now that I think about it. I used to like Rehab

Na, I actually like a bunch of songs, I'm gonna stop hating.

Beyonce is just a better pure singer is what I think my point was.

Top Bottom