• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Working on shine bairs

Stev

Smash Ace
So i'm new to the concept and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to do it and how to practice it so i can add it to my repertoire.

Thanks!!!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
It's pointless but shine them at the bottom of their body you just want the top tip of your shine to hit them lol

The Phenom

Smash Lord
When I attempt on landing shine bairs I start up by Nairs then do them. I've only landed this once on a Ganondorf at around 60% on a human so it's quiet a challenge for me on it's consistant use on humans.

So it will be by running towards your opponent then shine bair(make sure your goal is always to hit the top angle of the hexagon(6 angles) on Fox's downB and use the C-stick(I don't but I should).
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Lovage

Smash Hero
shine bair is overrated

edit: hit them with the top of the shine, jump with control stick, practice on lv.9s (cuz they di bad) then lv.1s

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
shine bair is overrated

edit: hit them with the top of the shine, jump with control stick, practice on lv.9s (cuz they di bad) then lv.1s
It would be cool if you could practice on humans...or even do it on humans. Wait they have to have fail d.i. or you have to get super lucky with shine placement.

omg this technique is amazing.

>_>

<3 lovage.

Work on something more applicable like edge-cancel sexiness, right lovage?

EWC

Smash Ace
You can do it even if they don't di into it, if you hit with the top of the shine though. It's really dumb though, and nobody should bother practicing it. Do cooler and more useful stuff instead.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
why not just do a regular bair so you can actually keep your momentum and like.... hit them again. LOL :dizzy:

Lovage

Smash Hero
It would be cool if you could practice on humans...or even do it on humans. Wait they have to have fail d.i. or you have to get super lucky with shine placement.

omg this technique is amazing.

>_>

<3 lovage.

Work on something more applicable like edge-cancel sexiness, right lovage?
hey dummy the di isnt that important
its all about where u hit them with the shine

IM JUST SAYIN
its **** <3

Top Bottom