• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Word Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Alright. This is a game. The object is to make the longest word. Each person may only put one letter per post, and may not post consecutively. Here's an example:

Poster1: I

Poster2: k

Poster3: e

That would of course spell out I k e. Can you add on to it? If not, say End.

Poster4: End.

Posters can also put spaces between words by typing Space, also the symbol & counts as "And", so those two can be substituted.

Poster1: G

Poster2: &

Poster3: W.

Just keep doing the following, rinse and repeat. I will also keep a record book listed below, for any outstanding words or phrases.

Record Book

Words:

Longest: Recruiting By: Tyfighter & Akkon888

Scrabble Winner: Recruiting By: Tyfighter & Akkon888

Most Vowels: Recruiting By: Tyfighter & Akkon888

Most Consonants: Recruiting By: Tyfighter & Akkon888

Most E's: Here By: forestflower (it was supposed to be Herein lol)

Most Z's: By:

Weirdest: Mutt By: StinkomanFan (It was supposed to be, Missed You so Much, I lol'd)

Phrases:

Longest Phrase: Missed You So By: forestflower, akkon888, and StinkomanFan

Most Letter Phrase: Missed You So By: forestflower, akkon888, and StinkomanFan

Phrase Scrabble Winner: Missed You So By: forestflower, akkon888, and StinkomanFan

Shortest 3 Word Phrase: Missed You So By: forestflower, akkon888, and StinkomanFan

Shortest 5 Word Phrase: By:

10 Word Phrases:

Anything goes, Acronyms, etc, anything except things that are obviously not words.

Phrases should make some sense.

Let the words Flow.

This may seem dumb now, but if this makes it to a few hundred posts, we'll have some neat words and records.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
R.

End a word by saying "Space" or "End". Remember that phrases have to make sense.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I

I guess not. If this isn't locked (Dunno why it would be, it's a game) it could go on for the next 50 years if we were still active on this forum (or alive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom