• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wooster ohio smashfest

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
i need opinions on when to hold the tourny so right now its either the 13th or 20th

We are probably gonna have a tourny in jan. if any1 is interested lemme know

shaka999

Smash Rookie
crap im going out of town on the 23rd, so i can't jump in on that... there's a possibility of me being able to join the tournament in January, but being my first, i may just come and watch so i don't get my *** handed to me in the first round. that be ok?

4% APR

Smash Champion
This is cool. I could use a smashfest. I probably be at the tourny as well. I'll see y'all there.

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
we can talk about a date for it after the smashfest... if its possible id like to have at least 10-15 ppl there, we got a few locals atm as well soo i dont think people will be that much of a problem. the only liable tourny dates right now are the 13th or the 20th of Jan.

shaka999: yeah its kool to watch, you could jump on some for-fun matches while people are waiting for their matchups

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
yeah it will last quite a while, but would you guys be up for moving it to thursday or friday simply because i might be moving to pennsylvania friday night, just let me know, if thursday or friday wont work then let me know. i need oppinions ppl

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
kingogus: i think theres like 8-9 ppl right now,unless apr is bring ppl

APR: are you bringing ppl

yeah its kool to show up late if you have school, we dont have school down here cuz its winter break lol btw ppl we need cubes, we have some t.v.s but we need cubes.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I will probably bring like 2-3 people. Right now I'm having issues with a ride. I should still be able to come.

curby-ka-boom

Smash Rookie
anyone i mean anyone know of any turnys by cleaveland or mentor i am in chesterland i have a few freind who would like to do a turny and one of them is going away to college so i want to make this summer last for ever in his mind so if you guys are going to have a turney during the summer i would love to know i can say i can bring 3 people if not more by the way if super smash brother covered by the M.L.G. if it is that would kick *** or is it only halo

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
lol guys im in P.A. so its up to vince on the tourny thing, ill talk to my friend and see if i could host a tourny on a weekend that i come back to visit

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
sorry but i couldnt do anything about it, my mom wantewd me to move so i did. ill probably be back in the middle of jan. if i am then ill host sumthin, if people even come, the only people that came to the smashfest were wooster people

FlipX

Smash Ace
sorry but i couldnt do anything about it, my mom wantewd me to move so i did. ill probably be back in the middle of jan. if i am then ill host sumthin, if people even come, the only people that came to the smashfest were wooster people
Well if you guys decide to have another tourny I can't make it unless its after febuary 27th (when i get my license) and because i know u guys care so much im sure u will wait just because of me =P. But seriously make sure you guys have a tourny in march sometime as well as whenever your next one is =)

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
Hey i smash with 4% APR, just so you know. i was just gonna say if ya could just make sure ya let us know like 2weeks in advance is good, so everyone can call off work and whatnot.
i dont know how far in advance the recent smashfest was posted, but just saying yeno. just in case, i want to go down there with some of our people and i want to make sure someone can drive this time.

sorry we didnt make it by the way. we had definately planned on going. i look forward to smashin with the wooster guys

Top Bottom