• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Boss Step Away From the Fridge - June 26 - MDVA

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
1: Chu- It was great meeting you, you're a mad cool guy and your Kirby is crazy good. Congrats on first.

2: Coney - I think you're probably the last person I wanna play in brackets. Your D3 is really one of the best out there. You did great, and thanks for the advice, i'll hit up CK.

3: Takeover- Your Snake is so fun to watch, good stuff and fun games against your Ike + Snake. Always a pleasure talking to you bro.

4: Korn- Nice meeting you man, your MK is amazing. Our dubs sets were a lot of fun, especially the one in brackets.

5: Meep- Keep it up man, your fox is insane.

5: Boss- That Mario is too good, I'll work on it, I got you next time.

7: Seagull- Fun talking to you again man, we didn't get to play any matches this time though :/

7: BMX- That was an intense 3 sets of dubs, haha, good stuff, really smart wario

9: ESOJ- Your diddy is hella fun to watch, good stuff
9: Taj- Fun MM, i kinda learned the matchup a bit after just playing korn lol
9: Bengals- Losing to mario? seriously? step it up guy
9: Kenny- 2 tournaments, 2 losses to you in brackets, next time I got you for sure haha. Fun azz tourny though, please host another soon! yours are like the only ones near me.
13: Ash- great job for your first tourney brah, doubles was sooo much fun lol. keep coming out to tourneys with me and we'll be placing in the money in no time. you had a tough *** bracket in singles and still played really well.
13: TKO- fun games dude and nice talkin to you again, your kirby is catching up to chu's quick haha
13: SheikSSBM- close *** set, i'm so proud i beat a d3 in bracket lol. you almost had me, but that fully charged shield breaker never fails haha. good stuff in dubs
17: ADA- it was cool talkin to you dude, thanks for guiding us to McD's hahaha
17: SOVAman- Fun stuff in dubs, keep it up with that snake
17: Kreva- your luigi is getting better man, hurry up and decide on a main though so you can get practicing!
17: Bonk- fun talking to you man, next time we gotta get some matches in!
17: Tiger- it was really cool getting to meet you, your marth has a ton of potential, hit me up when you want those wifi games

Mad fun tourney, I'm gonna practice like sh** for my next one and hopefully place higher. I'm slowly doing better... HOST ANOTHER ONE SOON KENNY!

BTW, when are the vids from the livestream tv coming up? i gotta take a look at my set with boss and work on some things...

M

MysteryTigerTeen

1: Chu- never got to play you, looking forward to those matches
2: Coney- So proud :'D
3: Takeover- Thanks for the advice man ^_^
4: Korn- OMG! You're awesome!!! Lets go drink and play more, you're crazy fun
5: Meep- Stop playing them subs, i wanna see those famous IC
5: Boss- Still wanna play that weegee
7: Seagull- ew, who is this dude? Nah jk, congratz for making your goal ;)
9: Bengals- Man am I excited for those matches, you're very nice btw =)
9: Kenny- This dude... this dude right here 'passes out' nah jk lol, but rubber band fights ftw
13: TKO- You keep playing that kirbz and PT man, you keep going
17: Kreva- I promised a re-match and I will redeem myself. MM you and me. Weegee vs Marth ;)
17: Tiger- will redeem herself and party some more with the coolest region ever :D

Thanks boys, it was a blast and I hope you'll come Gulls and my tournament July 24th

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I need to step it up next time. . . :urg:

4: Korn- Nice meeting you man, your MK is amazing. Our dubs sets were a lot of fun, especially the one in brackets.
your marth was surprisingly good dude :) just come to more tournaments
nice to meet you too!

4: Korn- OMG! You're awesome!!! Lets go drink and play more, you're crazy fun
lol for sure, but I won't make too much mess next time :p
see you at the library tourney ;o

Top Bottom