• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Women are so defensive..,

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I told my girlfriend that I liked her hair, and that the skirt she wore matched her eyes. Then she started going off on me. Started about how she doesn't need my approval of her clothes, and more ****.

What did I do wrong?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Maybe she's just in a bad mood. Especially if you mean the compliments, girls should take them at face value.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
this is like, the worst place you could have asked for help besides 4chan and sites like that.

... just... hit her a few times. That's what I do to fix stuff (like my gamecube controller!)

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
this is like, the worst place you could have asked for help besides 4chan and sites like that.

... just... hit her a few times. That's what I do to fix stuff (like my gamecube controller!)
I'm lazy and she knows Tae Kwon Do. Not a good idea, even in joking.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
drop her...PMS or not *****ing that much over a compliment means she is a *****

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What you're doing wrong is you are not living the dream. Man up.

Pi

Smash Hero
She's obviously fishing for insults.

Try calling her fat, obnoxious, a tramp.

Trust me. I main falcon. I know.

Rayku

Smash Lord
To the OP, it can be hard to remember, but women are people, and have bad days same as everyone else.
Chances are he'll let her get away with it, though. And then that leads to problems.

*****es need to be told when they're being *****es. Otherwise they'll just end up walking all over you.

Laijin

Smash Hero
dude call her fat. make fun of her.
Seriously, she'll love you more for that.

And Elliot is right.
Theres no ****ing her Tae Kwon Do would ACTUALLY come in handy in ANY real life situation.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
That's your first mistake: going out with a girl that can tear you out the frame.

Laziness? You use that excuse for literally EVERYTHING, Yiff.
Okay, maybe Lazy wasn't the right word...

did you forget to shower again
No, I shower almost every night.(Sometimes I forget or am in a rush for something.)

dude call her fat. make fun of her.
Seriously, she'll love you more for that.

And Elliot is right.
Theres no ****ing her Tae Kwon Do would ACTUALLY come in handy in ANY real life situation.
...I've seen her kick ***. Believe me, I would stand no chance.

So I talked to her today, and she apologized. She'd had a rough day, apparently, family troubles. It's all good.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wow, you guys have never had a healthy relationship, have you?
Zoro is sadly right. A relationship that is nothing but pancakes and butterflies is destined to have problems eventually. For some reason arguments and fighting is a necessity. It's just not a "norm" to be happy in your relationship ALL the time.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its one thing to have arguments, but to treat a woman like trash because it makes a relationship more exciting, that's just not healthy for either one of you.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Its one thing to have arguments, but to treat a woman like trash because it makes a relationship more exciting, that's just not healthy for either one of you.
Actually sir adding that extra spice is what will keep her interested in you.
Women our age want *******s that will treat them like ****, not nice guys they can walk over. They find that a challenge or some ****

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Actually sir adding that extra spice is what will keep her interested in you.
Women our age want *******s that will treat them like ****, not nice guys they can walk over. They find that a challenge or some ****
Lol this is highschool, sir, most girls my age (20) want a guy with stability, a job, somewhat of an outlook on life, and not an *******. Don't treat them like shlt..just be somewhat outgoing..and yeah with all that other shyiat under your belt to talk about you're good to go.

rhan

Smash Hero
I told my girlfriend that I liked her hair, and that the skirt she wore matched her eyes. Then she started going off on me. Started about how she doesn't need my approval of her clothes, and more ****.

What did I do wrong?
The answer is obvious. It's because you have a p3nis.

Seriously:

How long have y'all been going out?

Jaff

Smash Rookie
i think it's a laugh that yiff has a gf and most yiff flamers dont
laff
Thats because girls are the spawn of Satan and relationships are eternal hell and miserable and only losers talk to girls or date girls or have sex with girls..

At least, thats what threads in Atl.South have told me.

edit: also, if thats a typical thing - that girl needs a serious chill pill

tubes

Smash Ace
No, I shower almost every night.(Sometimes I forget or am in a rush for something.)
....WHAT!? Did...Did I just read that ****? Do you use soap? Because dude there's just no ****ing way! Last time I was at Waba you used my controller. MY CONTROLLER SMELLED AFTERWARDS! THAT IS HOW ****ING STRONG YOUR BO IS! On top of that, I bet If you were to run a comb through your hair, you could probably HEAR the comb scraping the grease off your hair.

...You better have a good *** explanation for this ****.

tubes

Smash Ace
i think it's a laugh that yiff has a gf and most yiff flamers dont
laff
Sorry to potentially ruin your current strongest trolling tool, but it doesn't even mean **** to me until I see some pictures. Up until now I just figured she probably has a neckbeard of equal or greater length to Yiff's anyway. I'm pretty skeptical about her existence after reading that shower BS.

Yiff having a girlfriend is the greatest example of irony in American history so hopefully he does in fact have one, but I wouldn't put my money on it.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Sorry to potentially ruin your current strongest trolling tool, but it doesn't even mean **** to me until I see some pictures. Up until now I just figured she probably has a neckbeard of equal or greater length to Yiff's anyway. I'm pretty skeptical about her existence after reading that shower BS.

Yiff having a girlfriend is the greatest example of irony in American history so hopefully he does in fact have one, but I wouldn't put my money on it.
lmao incinerated
a sorry not necessary

Top Bottom