• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wombo combo? WITH MARTH YOU SAY? GOOD DAY SIR, SUCH A THING COULD NEVER HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Have you ever said this to yourself? Did you doubt the epic of the wombo combo could be applied to marth?

well it can.
If you came here looking for video, I'm very sorry, but we will try to recreate it for film. ONTO THE AWESOME
it was done on FD, imagine the below to be the stage. the two lines represent the marths. The one on the left is marth one, the one to the right is marth two. the X is the guy getting combo'd.

_____I_X___I__________________

Marth one Fthrows to marth two, who side-smashes the combo-e. Marth one then turns around and b/d throws (I can't remember which), and marth 2 fsmashes once again. the target should now be off the stage, allowing marth one to go for a fair to dair.
Not only is this combo incredible, the pure positioning of it is reminiscent of the original wombo combo. This was done on a marth, and though I don't remember what percent he was at, I think it was pretty low.

Invented by Irish Mafia and Q. Junior, AKA Gr33n T3@

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I don't know...this combo depends on SO much. Marth's non tipper forward smashes probably wouldn't send certain characters off the level itself at certain percentages (some character characters may simply get knocked off onto the edge). Not to mention a non tipper forward smash at certain percents might knock know the foe high enough into the air to actually do a ken combo. Its a nice idea though, but it would be better to specify who is being juggled, and at what percent.

For two Marths though, me personally, a good kill move probably be an up tilt or a reverse dolphin slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom