• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's voice?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
see relhots we already know that as youve stated in ur last two posts here in this thread...u even posted to thank him,...thats what you woudl call needless posting. its not fun browsing a thread and seeing someone reply to each and every post

Relhots

Smash Lord
see relhots we already know that as youve stated in ur last two posts here in this thread...u even posted to thank him,...thats what you woudl call needless posting. its not fun browsing a thread and seeing someone reply to each and every post
i first said thanks....then i forgot to tell him i gave him credit...so i said "i gave him credit"...is this the only thing you have to do today??? :) do you have a grudge against me or something...or do you try to get people pissed...:) i really dont care...so go ahead flame me for being polite...:laugh:

Haarp

Smash Rookie
i love the "British Wolf" "You're good, but i'm better"

Leon in Assault sound stupid, in SF64 sound really good

Darkslash

Smash Master
Well Wolf is A Gray Wolf (Duh) And Gray Wolf have been spotted once again on the West Coast of Canada o_0. It makes sense that Wolf has a West Canadian Accent.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Well Wolf is A Gray Wolf (Duh) And Gray Wolf have been spotted once again on the West Coast of Canada o_0. It makes sense that Wolf has a West Canadian Accent.
there are gray wolves (wolf) here, and there are also red foxes (fox) here...so that really doesn't prove anything...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yea but then it seems kinda fitting for Wolf to have a Western Canadian Accent and fox to have a Western American accent
Wolf, having a Canadian accent, that would be hilarious...

But no, he should have something rough, more serious...dangerous...VICIOUS!!!

Relhots

Smash Lord
I live on the West Coast. And people who say Eh are just kidding around. It's Mostly East Canadians who say Eh?
ok, just to clarify...west coast of Canada? or US? cause i live in southern idaho, and we see foxes, and wolves all of the time...sometimes they even wander around the city...:laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ok, just to clarify...west coast of Canada? or US? cause i live in southern idaho, and we see foxes, and wolves all of the time...sometimes they even wander around the city...:laugh:
Grey Wolves live in MANY areas around Canada and some areas of the United states...

as well as around Europe and Asia...

Specifically Russia

Relhots

Smash Lord
Grey Wolves live in MANY areas around Canada and some areas of the United states...

as well as around Europe and Asia...

Specifically Russia
grey wolves only live in the eastern part of russia (everything else are arctic wolves, very northern us, and western canada...

Darkslash

Smash Master
It would make wolf More Distinct

Fox:Western American
Falco:Brooklyn American
Krsytal: British
Peppy:Southern American
Slippy: Central American
Panther:Spanish
Wolf:West Canadian
Leon: East Canadian

Relhots