• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf training by livestream

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I have decided to start up livesteaming matches between people. In the wolf chat. Wolfs can watch and critique and have all around fun. The link to the wolf chat combined with my livestream is
http://www.siriusuplink.com/wolfxat.html
the day of livestream will be every wednesday, but if people bug me I will stream other days also. All wolfs looking to practice and get better should come. Or just to talk to wolfs. Also the wolf slayer Turtle is usually there and JJ wolf.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
hmmm this sounds pretty cool i might stop by one night

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I thought it would be a good idea. We had livestream performances before with a crowd of people. Now that it's scheduled, imagine how many people will come by. haha

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I thought it would be a good idea. We had livestream performances before with a crowd of people. Now that it's scheduled, imagine how many people will come by. haha
I would if My PS3 could get in on the chat -_-

I'd probably be featured in doubles or whatever. If I get online.... college has now taken effect though.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I would if My PS3 could get in on the chat -_-

I'd probably be featured in doubles or whatever. If I get online.... college has now taken effect though.
Dude! It's simple! Get someone to come over and fix that **** computer! That way you'd be more active and able. Plus, it would be awesome if I could chat with someone outside of the internet...lol...on the internet.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lol this was what i wanted to do!

awesome
hmmm this sounds pretty cool i might stop by one night
come by kain and jimbo. i need to beat every wolf at least once on wifi.
my checklist so far is:
JJwolf
Arcpoint
Fugu
Forever Zero
k-9 (offline)
Sumer
Eon
Asaph (offline)
Green ace- dont ask
Turtle- dont ask
Scrubs
Vetonazero
Perfectedidiot2
Choice brawler
Big M
Kain
Sess
And more

Edit: Kain just got added to the list
Edit2: Sess got added

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I think that if the title said "Livestream every Friday night" it would attract more attention, even to non-Wolf mains. That way we have even more of a crowd.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Cool idea, I wonder how many people will come =O

We oughta try and establish best WiFi Wolfs too while we're at it xD But yeah, I think people might actually learn something from this.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Cool idea, I wonder how many people will come =O

We oughta try and establish best WiFi Wolfs too while we're at it xD But yeah, I think people might actually learn something from this.
That's actually even better. In fact, we should do worst Wifi Wolf's while we're at it. I'd love to take a shot at it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm definitely the worst WiFi Wolf. :D
Considering I just started playing him recently (again) and generally struggle with button input lag because I'm a precision player (that's what you get from playing a LOT of Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and Fox, lol).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll host it tomorrow cause i was too lazy today. Plus i wanna verse Kain again. He beat my clan mates on ladder. LOL. I knew he would. Kain challenge me on ladder. Wolf ditto me. LOL

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
why not later today?! I get out at 12 30 pm EST u *******! (reminds me, time to go to bed....stupid youtube and it's animated vg cats series...)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Not sure if I'll be there tomorrow. If so, it'll be at 10:00 EST or later. I'm pretty sure I'll give you a good match though.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I'll be there one day.

Don't use wolf much these days but eh, using him again would be good.

And others will get to watch/critique. That makes it even better.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Wow! you wolves are pretty cool. I wish some other boards would do this.
Can a rat show up to watch? I like watching matches....

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Thankyou, I will try to show up, I like lurking here already and watching you guys will be fun.
I feel welcomed among wolves ♥

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I look forward to the Wolf-a-Palooza tonight. I will probably make it at 10:00. If not then, at midnight.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Yeah, I hear that. I was kind of sad when I realized tonight might be livestream. Don't know if I could make it. But Sunday night, I believe I can do. ; )

Top Bottom