• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf 's Potential and Possible changes

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Does his SideB still spike though?

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
Im actually a fox player so I dont know much about wolf, but I do think wolf needs to be slightly tweaked. One thing I would like to see him have is his fsmash connect a little bit better. I played a couple of wolfs in tournament, and I was better than them, but it seemed kind of stupid that I could sdi out of his fmash so easily. He deserves to have that as a more reliable kill move, because when it does hit with it, its pretty damn good.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
that's where down smash, up smash, and dair -> side b come in. if that wolf you were fighting against doesn't know how to do this, then he need to practice these habits.

Angrycuban

Smash Journeyman
comparing Wolf to Fox like this doesn't seem fair in my opinion. I personally believe wolf is just as good as fox and falco, or at least has the potential to reach that level. He doesn't feel like a clone of either instead a happy medium between the two in terms of his strengths and weaknesses. His side B is also an excellent kill move that a lot of people seem to neglect. For people like me who liked certain things about the other two spacies (falcos dair, foxs dair, falcos shine, foxs movement etc) but disliked certain things about them (falcos dash is too slow, fox can't really juggle etc) enough to not play them, wolf is the perfect character. Just my opinion Wolf isn't even my main (yet) so take what i say with a grain of salt.

Angrycuban

Smash Journeyman
Im actually a fox player so I dont know much about wolf, but I do think wolf needs to be slightly tweaked. One thing I would like to see him have is his fsmash connect a little bit better. I played a couple of wolfs in tournament, and I was better than them, but it seemed kind of stupid that I could sdi out of his fmash so easily. He deserves to have that as a more reliable kill move, because when it does hit with it, its pretty damn good.
I do agree with this to an extent. Fsmash is kinda strict on spacing, maybe they could make it it if your too close to wolf its just a weak hit instead of almost no knock back whatsoever

Top Bottom