• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf or Crystal or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karttibone

Smash Cadet
You know there were big rumors about Crystal being in Brawl. Instead came Wolf, which surprised many people.

So my question is who will be in the next Super Smash Bros.? Will Wolf be cut out? Will Crystal replace him or will she just become an overall new character?

I personally think, that they will take Wolf in the next SSB, because although his fight style is pretty similar to fox and falco (overall), there are the big differences. And his ranking is just too high right now. But I'm sure that Crystal will be in the next SSB too. Else the founders will get assasinated by thousands of SSB-Players, who now are just growling.

What are your oppinions on this?

I thought posting this here would fit the best.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
They won't take him out, because as you said, he's pretty different from the other spacies. His ranking isn't 'too high' by any means, just so you know.

I think wolf will stay, krystal, I don't know, nor do I care, unless she's something like the new MK or has some ridiculous advantage over wolf. I'd much rather have mewtwo back instead of krystal though, and I think most people will agree with me there.

Karttibone

Smash Cadet
Leon? You mean that guy from the Resident Evil series? Lol

But Wolf is ranked higher than fox and fox a traditional. That means something. Have they abandonded Mewto because of his tier ranking? I' m not much of an insider with Mewto, but I know that there's a weird situation.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Leon? You mean that guy from the Resident Evil series? Lol

But Wolf is ranked higher than fox and fox a traditional. That means something. Have they abandonded Mewto because of his tier ranking? I' m not much of an insider with Mewto, but I know that there's a weird situation.
He means Leon the lizard from Star Fox, he's part of Wolf's Star Wolf organization.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
They have too many SF characters. STOP. STOP!

seriously, Slippy as a Mr Resetti-style assist trophy.

JawKnee~

Smash Cadet
They have too many SF characters. STOP. STOP!

seriously, Slippy as a Mr Resetti-style assist trophy.
lol,
they should have a bunch of Starfox sayings.
Slippy: "Woah! Help me!", "Fox, get this guy off me!"
Peppy: "Do A Barrel Roll!"
Falco: "I'll take this one, get the one behind me!", "Hey Einstein, I'm on your side!", "Something's wrong with the G-Diffuser."
Leon: "You can't beat me, I am the great Leon!"
Wolf: "Can't let you do that, Starfox."

Good ole' Starfox 64.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Fun fact - Smash popularity is based on Japanese view.

Krystal is NOT as popular as she is in West.

Slippy, Panther, Leon, and Peppy are a lot more popular than her!

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Krystal is the ****tiest Starfox character.

Karttibone

Smash Cadet
Peppy: "Do A Barrel Roll!"
You forgot
Peppy: "Trust yout instinct"
Slippy: "I did an analysis of his shield" (Or something like this, you know when you fight a boss)

Leon ... sure now I remember, It was long time ago I played starfox and I forgot all the names of the Wolf Team. Sorry

Patinator

Smash Champion
Wow, guys. I'm impressed. No "URA FURY GTFO" posts.

Were you saving that honor for moi? Sorry to disappoint! ^^

I really doubt Krystal will make above Assist Trophy level. Wolf, Fox, and Falco will stay in Smash, though. Not only is she unpopular in Japan, especially compared to Lord O'Donnell, but, well...

Do you know how much the game she debuted in is hated among most SF fans? SWF won't let me post 9000+ angry smilies, so I can't show you...

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Wow, guys. I'm impressed. No "URA FURY GTFO" posts.

Were you saving that honor for moi? Sorry to disappoint! ^^

I really doubt Krystal will make above Assist Trophy level. Wolf, Fox, and Falco will stay in Smash, though. Not only is she unpopular in Japan, especially compared to Lord O'Donnell, but, well...

Do you know how much the game she debuted in is hated among most SF fans? SWF won't let me post 9000+ angry smilies, so I can't show you...

haha, i kinda was expecting that too.

but krystal, i wouldnt mind having in. but if they took out wolf for her.... i would seriously use krystal as my new punching bag >:3 but then again, wolf beats out krystal in sooooooooo many ways its not even funny :p so im not too too worried that she would replace him if a new smash gets released

personally, i actually didnt mind SFA. It wasnt a bad game and i enjoyed playing it. but there were alot of things they should have improved on (Like More Arwing usage, maybe better dialogue (the dialogue was really nitty gritty and to the point) and a less annoying slippy VA. i mean is it impossible to make that frog not annoying?? annnd much much moar wolf :p)

Patinator

Smash Champion
haha, i kinda was expecting that too.

but krystal, i wouldnt mind having in. but if they took out wolf for her.... i would seriously use krystal as my new punching bag >:3 but then again, wolf beats out krystal in sooooooooo many ways its not even funny :p so im not too too worried that she would replace him if a new smash gets released

personally, i actually didnt mind SFA. It wasnt a bad game and i enjoyed playing it. but there were alot of things they should have improved on (Like More Arwing usage, maybe better dialogue (the dialogue was really nitty gritty and to the point) and a less annoying slippy VA. i mean is it impossible to make that frog not annoying?? annnd much much moar wolf :p)
I thought you'd use Krystal as the culprit every time you ended up losing a sandwich?

:laugh:

But, er, yeah. Interesting thing, I'm a huge "YOU SUPPORT KRYSTAL GTFO FURRY" person, yet I...

...Used to support that worthless vixen.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I thought you'd use Krystal as the culprit every time you ended up losing a sandwich?

:laugh:

But, er, yeah. Interesting thing, I'm a huge "YOU SUPPORT KRYSTAL GTFO FURRY" person, yet I...

...Used to support that worthless vixen.
That too. so her punishment is that she cant enjoy her sandwich

krystal is pretty cool-ish i guess... but she cant compare to wolf, fox, or leon and panther

but then again i just love the SF series. so not a whole lot of negativity comes from me when it comes to SF :)

but krystal is kinda a Slaht though

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
On a related note, please update your Star Wolf team.

It's not Wolf, Leon, Pigma, Andrew anymore! Pigma is too greedy and Andrew is too ambitious for their sake.

Current Star Wolf team is Wolf, Leon and PANTHER!

YAY PANTHER!

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Depending on your perspective, one could also argue that Wolf is Fox's boyfriend, but yeah, I think I'll keep myself quiet regarding that!

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I was just kidding!

*twiddle thumbs*

Though yeah, the support for those two is actually a lot large when you compare it to Krystal, but yeah.

<_<

>_>

BUT LEON IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK NOW, IS HE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom