• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'donnell IS Vegeta.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
"You know you are all like us. Our fates are intertwined. We are destined to meet in the battlefield. After all, what fun is there to be had in peace and quiet? A true real warrior can only live in the battlefiled!"

Yup. Vegeta material.

Zacke

Smash Cadet
Why do i always flock to the villain turned hero/anti-heroes.
Because they are so cool!
The hero is boring ("Save the world!")
The villian is too serious ("Rule the galaxy!")
The anti-hero is cool, he fights for himself and doesn't really have a side in the stories. Me like.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
The fact that they tend to be more developed than the hero or villain makes them fun XD

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Reasons why different characters exist:

Hero=tries to save the world

Vilain=tries to destroy the world

Anti-hero=is cool

MysticJon

Smash Cadet
Its not important, I know, but this is my thread so here goes:

Both referred to as high ranking by stature as well as rank by being titled: Lord

(Lord O'donnell and Lord Vegeta)

Both have a transparent ear/eye apparatus (scouter).

Very similar armor shapes (note the shoulder:head ratio)

Both have really tall heads accentuated by taller, spiky hair going straight up through the middle.

Both are very good at what they do and still end up failing somehow.

Both lead a small elite group that is slowly fazed out of immediate importance.

Both slowly end up siding with the protagonist (this becomes much more obviously apparent for Wolf in Star Fox Command).

Watch the first fight between Vegeta and Goku in DBZ season 1 and then look at Wolf's move set, especially his dAir. Most truly Vegeta's dAir as well.

Both constantly irritated and are written to be begrudgingly benevolent when a character developing moment arrives.

Yup. Its like they are friggin twins or something. Except not at all.

[/stupid]

p.s. They are both SPACE ANIMALS.
nice comparisons. hes the perfect main for me.

Top Bottom