• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDillo64

Smash Cadet
Wolf O'Donnell would be great
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I'm a BIG starfox fan
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I liked his voice in 64 better.
"Don't get too cocky, Star Fox!"
or
"Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"
Fox : Just what I need to see, Star Wolf.

Star is not in the front of their names, like McFox said earlier, those are the names of the teams. like Falco isn't Star Falco. He's Falco, of Star Fox. Yeah...

Slightly on topic, does the Great Fox in Assault look fitting for a stage to you guys? The back engine looks less... standable... than the 64 Great Fox. I dunno...

Torilla

Smash Cadet
TRC said:
I liked his voice in 64 better.
"Don't get too cocky, Star Fox!"
or
"Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"
Fox : Just what I need to see, Star Wolf.

Star is not in the front of their names, like McFox said earlier, those are the names of the teams. like Falco isn't Star Falco. He's Falco, of Star Fox. Yeah...

Slightly on topic, does the Great Fox in Assault look fitting for a stage to you guys? The back engine looks less... standable... than the 64 Great Fox. I dunno...
I want it to be as big as it should be, in Melee it was ridiculously small compared to the characters.

Torilla

Smash Cadet
Or maybe just a bit bigger. If I remember right, Great Fox was bigger in 64? It looks so dorky in my eyes, the Melee one.

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
McFox said:
Star Wolf is not a character. Starwolf is the team led by Wolf O'Donnell.
Tried telling people that already. I gave a detailed post about the differences on page 10. People still seem to be confused, though.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Torilla said:
Or maybe just a bit bigger. If I remember right, Great Fox was bigger in 64? It looks so dorky in my eyes, the Melee one.
really?how so?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Yes, the Great Fox in SSB 64 was a lot bigger than the one in SSBM. the SSBM 1 was too small for my liking and didn't have a nice as a background like the 1st one did.

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
Wolf is a shoo-in for Brawl. The demand for more villians is an evident one, and Wolf has been one most often demanded, even before Melee. I would bet twenty dollars that Wolf will be playable.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yeah I got that after you said it, I just thought that the team was called that AND the leader was reffered to as. What so you want all of star fox to be a character?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
No, just Wolf. If we had the whole team we'd be seeing Slippy(which would be terrible)

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Inferno_blaze said:
Yeah I got that after you said it, I just thought that the team was called that AND the leader was reffered to as. What so you want all of star fox to be a character?
I would be more than happy to see Wolf and Krystal in Brawl. I hate slippy with a passion, and Peppy is...well...old.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
OH GOD NO! NOT SLIPPY! Wolf would be awesome, I prefer him in assault to 64 and I really could've soworn that it shows that they survive, I can remember them sacrificing themselves but I swear they fly past you utterly battered, or was that the great fox when it's being attacked. I do know pepper survived though, I'm gonna have to reply that last level.

A bit off topic but I swear everytime I see a new post of yours there are more hot bums in your sig, not that that's a bad thing.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Inferno_blaze said:
OH GOD NO! NOT SLIPPY! Wolf would be awesome, I prefer him in assault to 64 and I really could've soworn that it shows that they survive, I can remember them sacrificing themselves but I swear they fly past you utterly battered, or was that the great fox when it's being attacked. I do know pepper survived though, I'm gonna have to reply that last level.

A bit off topic but I swear everytime I see a new post of yours there are more hot bums in your sig, not that that's a bad thing.
I beat the game the other day. I never saw Wolf or his team after the explosion. But idk, mabe there's another cut scene.

*on a side note* In that first "bum" pic, does she have a tail? Its kinda freaking me out.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Okay we could all go on forever about the ***** in Marshigo's sig but lets try to get back on topic. Anybody have an opinion to share about Wolf? How about what you think about his chances of making an appearance?

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yeah he's prety popular, I reckon they'll drop falco and put him in but not as a clone
*off topic* I also want gallery of bums (what? no of course I'm not drooling!)

fluffy

Smash Champion
Inferno_blaze said:
Yeah he's prety popular, I reckon they'll drop falco and put him in but not as a clone
*off topic* I also want gallery of bums (what? no of course I'm not drooling!)
no not falco!

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
acording to a rumor i just read from Panda'a thread, all the clones are going to be totally reworked and the only characters to be removed are ICs, G&W, and Young Link. This might improve Falco's chances. Then again, its only a rumor.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
RoyalLance said:
Eyepatches are cooler than helmets, always.
Yeah eyepatches are cool, but you know what he needs? A parrot.

Yar!

As for the guy who said the alternate costume thing; Fox and Wolf arent the some person.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
Vulpine51 said:
acording to a rumor i just read from Panda'a thread, all the clones are going to be totally reworked and the only characters to be removed are ICs, G&W, and Young Link. This might improve Falco's chances. Then again, its only a rumor.
I know what rumor your talking about, but trust me its BS.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yes it is BS. A pity though because I really want Ridley confirmed as a character (at least I know he's likely) the rest of it was kinda crap though (cell shaded link would be well odd)

fluffy

Smash Champion
Inferno_blaze said:
that's YOU'RE not your, tut tut, lean your grammar now.
o *** on...this isnt formal now, now is it?

yes i spelled it as "***".

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
>.> Back on topic...

Wolf could appear, but not before Krystal. That's my two cents. I don't like the idea of Wolf being a playable fighter, but... eh. Can't fight the masses, y'know? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom