• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf is incredible

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Holy ****. You said my name right. You're so pro.

I actually watched his Wolf in person at the last tourney. It's got a SHAD style to it, I believe. Don't remember much. In fact, I only remember one SHAD. The rest was "Hi, I'm Wolf," *dsmash/bair*.

Great poem Arcpoint. Just great.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I know, Wolf is incredible. He gets Chain-grabbed, gimped, and comboed like crazy. What more can a character want?

Coney

Smash Master
yeah, except my ness beats his wolf EVERY SINGLE TIME

i hope you read this, danilo

you big jerk

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
yeah, except my ness beats his wolf EVERY SINGLE TIME

i hope you read this, danilo

you big jerk
i dont think ive played your ness with wolf a single time....time to pull some candy rapage just like i did to your ness with sheik/zelda :laugh:

^^^^ too goodz?

Coney

Smash Master
i dont think ive played your ness with wolf a single time....time to pull some candy rapage just like i did to your ness with sheik/zelda :laugh:

^^^^ too goodz?
grab release > fsmash at low percents
grab release > dsmash at high percents
zak > extremely sad

and no we've never played

we'll fix that this weekend, punk

NO MONEY THOUGH **** THAT

im dieing laughing... :laugh:
oh also wolfs (or is it wolves?) you guys should know that this guy honestly thinks that wolf is the worst character in the game

SIC 'IM

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
He doesn't. But he won a 10 person tourney in Florida, and he says that that fulfills the bet we had, which Imo it didn't...but he insisted >_>

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, that one time he came down and played at a smashfest. Of course the one smashfest I couldn't go to OOS'ers come.

Coney

Smash Master
this has started quite a trend in md/va, by the way

candy and i have promised each other to a poem match, best 3/5 set, loser has to recite a poem about the opponent

i'm taking all comers with this stipulation

thank you, florida

Top Bottom