• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf is he great?

jkrohn99

Smash Cadet
People who actually use wolf we know his move but is he that great? We know its hard to be great with wolf but the people who do get him r great. Plz tell me how u feel about wolf good charcter or bad charcter.
There can be two of each charcter so far this is what has been filled

jaap

Smash Cadet
im maining wolf, dont know if im rly gd but its definately my best character. ive tried all character pretty intesive but for serieus games i kept getting bk 2 wolf. i mostly (or always) choose the character that suit me in playing style and not how he looks or as character. if i want 2 reach something i will always choose wolf, always works best for me

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Yes.

Really, what other answer are you going to get?

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
wolfs kicks ***.i think you can be good with any character as long as you are commited to them.

jaap

Smash Cadet
also true ye :), but also in average, wolf is top tier only pretty hard i guess and u need 2 get used 2 it :), there are much harder characters though :p

lava mage144

Smash Rookie
um im pretty good with him but my friend who always uses ganon dorf always wastes me *sad face* lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wolf is underplayed imo. Thus many fail to see his potential. Personally i think he has only 2 major downsides. The first is his recovery, which can be avoided if you don't risk too much and second is his "real" problem: his bad matchups against higher tiered characters. I haven't played against all of them yet but I'm sure that there are some charcters he's doing very well against or not as bad as people say. I say he has a lot of potential to show good results in tourneys. Right now however it seems that his reputation isn't too good, unfortunately

dylan?!?

Smash Rookie
if u get good with wolf, he is really good if u use him sometimes, on and off i can see u thinking hes not that good, the only thing i dont like is his b up other than tht hes very good

Top Bottom