• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolf in teams

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Psh, that MK sucks, he could've SDI'd and teched the spike.

>_>

Wolf is surprisingly decent in teams. The first one was really impressive though, good ****.

:059:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Oh wow, so Dthrow can be used for a 0-death in teams as well.

All of a sudden I wish I could find another wolf user to do teams with.

Edit: This reminds me. Wolf seems like a good teams character... I finally have someone other than Captain Falcon that I can use decently for teams then! :D

JCav

Smash Lord
Psh, that MK sucks, he could've SDI'd and teched the spike.

>_>

Wolf is surprisingly decent in teams. The first one was really impressive though, good ****.

:059:
the thing i have to say to you about the spike is that it is not what youd be thinking, the goal is to get the d smash at a good enough percent to kill, the spike is just for looks

with that being said, they will di the d smash and need some good reaction time for the spike
jcav has the best videos LOL
lol whats that supposed to mean?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
i wish i wasnt the only wolf in md/va now.sexy combo with dthrow
Where do you live? I'm Maryland, obviously. Parkville/Pikesville. I'd really like to see one of you guys in person and play. I don't have many friends as ecstatic as I am about Brawl. I have my ring of friends, but they just don't care too much.

As for the videos, I didn't even watch them. I'm about to. And Wolf, for me personally, does well with Falco. ^^

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
Ah, nice, I already had the idea both Dthrow combo and Dthrow to shine combo, and the first combo is raaaaaape xD. I think that works with many Dtilts, I did this with a DK using Dtilt once in doubles lol.
Very nice vids, thx^^.

Holms

Smash Ace
Lazer Lock will only work if you don't tech the down-throw, or anything that you can tech out of, really. But chances are the victim isn't going to tech it.

JCav

Smash Lord
majority dont know how and in singles, its not worth it. its just easier to punish

but regardless it was very cool

Aerox00

Smash Cadet
I don't want to give away all my mad strats, but the other day in friendlies with Grimace and Hunger, it came down to Hunger and I (Dedede/ Wolf respectively) against Grimace (Metaknight). We were on castle siege, and being as greasy as he is, Grimace managed to avoid us for a while, but his damage was building. After we made it to the second part of the stage for a second time, Hunger and I were just sort of messing around with Dedede's starshot. Hunger would suck me up, and shoot the star at Grimace. Well, as we were there on the second part, Hunger shot me and Grimace again, only this time I d-aired Grimace spiking him into the ground (he was shot up into the air because of the starshot) and then when I landed a split second after Grimace got spiked into the ground, I f-smashed him to the left and killed him. I'm not sure if this is a surefire thing, as it ma have been because of the statues that this was possible, but it was still one of the coolest looking team kills have ever seen.

Holms

Smash Ace
Sound situational at best, but most of the situational things that happen are generally the coolest.

Top Bottom