• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf... In Stamina Mode?

Patinator

Smash Champion
So, I've been thinking. There's been a thread or two on Brawl's stamina mode being used competitively in GBD; good luck finding them, though.

One plus that stamina has is the fact you can give more or less HP to a character depending on how much better they are than an average one (More or less, up to tiers). And thus...

How would Wolf fare in stamina mode, when some of his worst enemies, Falco and Dedede, would be easier to (semi-literally) kill?

Perhaps I'll find the thread some time.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Falco's Chaingrab = 60% and more if they read you right.
Yeah, well... Stamina mode would require those kinds of things to be banned, Arc. Even if they aren't bannable in normal Brawl... Infinites or long, inescapable things like Dedede's infinite and Falco's CG are obviously evil in stamina. :ohwell:

Wait, why am I saying 'oh well'? That's good. :bee:

Another good thing for Wolf is that, even if Falco were to D-Throw > D-Air at the edge with no CG, you (maybe) wouldn't die. :bee:

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
In my opinion wolf would be worse in stamina mode than normal mode cause chaingrabs and such like dededes infinate would really **** wolf(it ***** him now but it would be 1 grab = match instead of stock).

Patinator

Smash Champion
In my opinion wolf would be worse in stamina mode than normal mode cause chaingrabs and such like dededes infinate would really **** wolf(it ***** him now but it would be 1 grab = match instead of stock).
Oh come on Sess.

Yeah, well... Stamina mode would require those kinds of things [chaingrabs, locks] to be banned, Arc. Even if they aren't bannable in normal Brawl... Infinites or long, inescapable things like Dedede's infinite and Falco's CG are obviously evil in stamina.

:034:

Smash Hero
That'd mean having to ban A LOT. A lot of characters have low percents chaingrabs, utilt combo's and juggling... You'd really have to ban a big deal of the game.

Patinator

Smash Champion
That'd mean having to ban A LOT. A lot of characters have low percents chaingrabs, utilt combo's and juggling... You'd really have to ban a big deal of the game.
Since I play Wolf, that's nothing but beneficial. :p

And if chaingrabs and whatnot arent banned?
*draws hand across neck*

If chaingrabs and the like went unbanned in stamina mode, well, let me put it this way- We... Will... Looooooooooose!!!

/SF64

Top Bottom