• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Combo Video

Binx

Smash Master
I dunno, a lot of the set ups seemed really easy and repetitive, the music choice really got to me, and very few of the spikes were impressive, overall it's mediocre.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
Nice!
Wierd music...But nice!
The only thing that really made me wonder were your opponents.
That >B tactic thing is impressive, but its easy to spot when and where your going to do it. It would have got me the first 1 or two matches, but after that i could easilly air dodge it. Either that was your first time playing half those people, or half of those people are dumb xD.
If im wrong and its not easy to air dodge, then im sorry xD.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Awesometastic....Just don't be so mean to R.O.B.! ^_^

beepbeep

Mith_

Smash Champion
I enjoyed it.
Some of the sideB combos looked set up but I read your comment on Youtube and I guess you are right.
4 stars.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
Wow, wierd. I actually saw the video before I saw the topic. Anyway, really nice Wolf. Great editing... the song choice was unexpected, but refreshing.

5ive

Smash Champion
I didn't like the music, which is usually a big part on if I liked the combo vid or not...
But, I actually liked it :D.

Nice job ;)

Oops (ssb)

Smash Rookie
ok ill say it, im impressed. im a lucario/wolf user. this video was kinda.." ehh"... at first but later on you showed me some nice stuff. good job

Waza

Smash Apprentice
Great Wolf vid! to be honest, the intro had me a tad worried it was just going to be another wolf vid with just side-b finishes, but your great use of boost smashing and mix of aerials really redeemed it. :)

Osi

Smash Ace
Nice video spike! Loved the double shine edge guard on samus towards the end! I'm betting you are the same spike I knew, this is shaun from EA hehe. Lots of nice follow up combos and edge guards in there, good stuff man.

Man have you seen brawl+ yet? Kuma is playing wolf on brawl+ against me and he can do some pretty insane stuff.

Silver13

Smash Cadet
Wow that was sick. Same with someone else I was like "Meh..." at the beginning but once the black and white blew over, I was like "WoW this guy has great combos!" But then theres the part where it looked like your oppoonents were like limp. I loved the shiny edge guarding tho! FANTASTIC

Top Bottom