• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Boards User Profiles

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Due to the discussion in the wolf chat it came down on my shoulders to start this thread up again with a bump so here it is!

Name: Sean Phillips
Location: Monroe Washington, i live in the middle of nowhere up here :/
birthday: November 17th 1988
tag: GoldenAdept
main: wolf/snake
2nd: peach/marth
experience: local tourneys and thats it
region: west coast mutha ****ah
pic: http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae51/GoldenAdept/19432_101024026597873_1000007082897.jpg

bio: i'm a debt collector so if you talk to me here i'm really at a desk with a headset on scrooging ppl out of their money at the same time
all i do is play video games really, and read. sometimes i do other things like drink obscene amounts of alcohol but thats during the gaming
I'm really boring TBH XD i don't really like doing anything other than what i mentioned above but should anyone find themselves in WA you can come visit, I'd be more than willing to house ya!

i love you woffles boards, my home away from home, you make 40+ work weeks so nice <3

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
hey ima make one of these :o

copy it from krds lol

Name: Nick

Region:Texas/California

Main:Wolf, no secondaries but i like kirby

Picture:hehehe
Interests : playing/watching melee. playing/making fun of brawl

Tournaments I've been to(bawl regionals only):HOBO 3 HOBO 4, HOBO 5,HOBO6 HOBO7 HOBO 8, HOBO 10, HOBO 11, HOBO 12, HOBO13, HOBO 14, HOBO 15, PBT9?,
OOS Tourneys: OHSNAP 3, WCSL, SCSA4,

Favorite songs: hehe

i been playin smash a long time brawl is ok i guess

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I thought I made one before but here we go.

Name: Stephan Simnovec
Birthday: November, 13th, 1990
Tag: Yosh
Main: Wolf
Alt(s): Fox, Ike
Region: WC Canada
Experiance: Local Tourneys only
Pic: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e64/yoshara111/HNI_0001.jpg (Me after getting my hair dyed for charity. Taken with crappy DSi camera.)

Bio: Really, I have always been into games, in fact my earliest memory is of playing SMW on a SNES. Out of all of the games that I have played and can recall right now I would site (aside from any SSB series game) Tales of Vesperia, PM:TTYD, SMRPG, PSO:BB, Pokemon Ruby, LOZ:WW, and FF9 as some of my favorites. As you may be able to tell from my favorites list I am mainly a fan of RPG's but in reality I don't hate any genre, as long as the game is fun.

I found the smash community while waiting for Brawls release around january, about 4 weeks before the Brawl leaks. After reading up on the competetive nature of Melee, I became interested in the possibility of Brawl tournaments, and was pleased to find that Alberta had a smash community (albit a very lax one). When Brawl first came out, and I was deciding on a main, I first found Ike. Seeing as in Melee I mained Roy, I saw Ike as a replacement for him, so I used him. Eventually after unlocking Wolf I tried him out for a bit and couldn't get used to him, but eventually I started using him more and more till he eventually replaced Ike as my main.

My early smash "career" was largely uneventful, mostly due to me sucking, but eventually (ie; about 4 months ago) I have finally begun to truly learn what I have been doing wrong and what I need to do to actually be good. What is left as my biggest hurdle is stress, seeing as my friend who I pretty much don't lose to when we are at my house, usually places higher than me and even beats me in tourneys.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey, why not...

Name: Matt K.
birthday: August 25, 9001
tag: Gah
main: Wolf
2nd: Marth, Falco
experience: a few local tourneys
region: Southwest
bio: Scar Symmetry=fave band atm, anime is awesome (sub ftw), I play guitar, like pizza and wofls run-on sentences, commas, metal, anime, brawl, videogames, being redundant (but not overly so) and talking in parentheses (like this). I also want breadsticks right now and am contemplating buying some. Also, i want to improve my mindset just improve my game in general. And i wanna learn melee... and... and... i like asking stupid questions... and... and... that's it.

Oh wait, so this one time, at bandcamp... lol jk

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Not as active as I should be at the moment, but my PC is still broken (should have the parts purchased and en route by the end of february...as for installation...i dunno :/. Also, my bros CPU is now overheating, so I must rely on my mothers lap top for teh intarwebz....Completely and utterly :/) HOWEVER, I WILL ATTEMPT TO BE ON SLIGHTLY MORE....But everytime I go on Xat, no ones active, there and/or online :/
--------------------
(Two images, because I love you guys, and I love seeing the reactions people get from my weird *** pics I take :3)

Name
Chris Coleman

Birthday
October 9th, 1993

Contact Info
AIM Loki Kaireg
MSN eonicefire@gmail.com
Gamertag Ethinial (Cause I mean hey...why not?)
XFire My XFire
Steam My Steam
AIB My AIB
Anime-Planet My Anime-Planet

Email
eonicefire@gmail.com

Mains(In no particular order)
Super Smash Brothers
Fox, Captain Falcon, Pikachu
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Marth, Captain Falcon, Sheik, Falco
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wolf, Marth, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus (I might change my 4th main to something else)

Secondaries(In no particular order)
Super Smash Brothers Melee (Includes my 'For fun/lulz' picks)
Dr. Mario, Pikachu, Zelda, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Includes my 'For fun/lulz' picks)
Sonic, Sheik, Falco, Ice Climbers, Snake, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Ike, Captain Falcon, Zelda, Ganondorf

Region
Midwest | Cleveland, OH

Tournaments
Test Your Might VIII (Melee Tourny, Brawl & Melee friendlies.)

Occupation
  • HS Sophmore
  • Gamer (Aiming for Pro)
  • Programmer Hopeful (Aiming for Programming College prep course for Junior & Senior year)
  • Writer
Projects/Current Goals
  • Getting off my *** and exploring my story universe (I keep wanting a small audience before I do so D:)
  • Playing games for fun and maybe one day for profit
  • Getting a job for funds and to one day give my mother a nice...necklace or something in honor of all the sh*t she puts up with from me :3
  • Having fun with folks
  • Getting into the WBR

Bio
Will come later. Sorry ^^;.

----------------
(The 'not as active' message will be removed, along with this, when I update bio. For now...can anyone think of anything I may have missed? I feel like I'm missing some key piece of info that could be useful here :/)

MetaGanonMarfWolf

Smash Rookie
I'm new to Smash Boards but I'll be a active user.
Name: Edo
Birth Day: December, 13
Main: Wolf main since brawl was out.
Secondaries: Ganondorf, Marth, Lucas, MK.
Experience: Wifi, brawling with really strong friends.
I really want to be on the list since I'm so committed to improving my wolf so this would really inspire me.

And I guess if you want to brawl me and test me out my fc is: 5284-5321-2573

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Meta, You won't be added if you're new, doubly so in regards to these boards. Just try to hang out on the boards and xat. Ask questions, play some wifi (or preferably in person matches) with us or with us watching...or hell, just record matches. Anything can help, and everything will get you known here. Glad to see another wolf, and I hope to wifi you sometime. (Be warned Xat is half dead usually....school year n odd time zones will do that x.x...I get on randomly anywhere from 3 pm to 10 pm EST, as my PC is broken atm.)
Also...
-----------
Asaph, add me **** you :/

MetaGanonMarfWolf

Smash Rookie
Meta, You won't be added if you're new, doubly so in regards to these boards. Just try to hang out on the boards and xat. Ask questions, play some wifi (or preferably in person matches) with us or with us watching...or hell, just record matches. Anything can help, and everything will get you known here. Glad to see another wolf, and I hope to wifi you sometime. (Be warned Xat is half dead usually....school year n odd time zones will do that x.x...I get on randomly anywhere from 3 pm to 10 pm EST, as my PC is broken atm.)
Also...
-----------
Asaph, add me **** you :/

I'd definitely like to brawl you. Anytime you want. :pAnd you could record our matches if you'd like.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
He just lost interest in competitive Brawl :/

There are bigger priorities for him in life now, he's working on his novel and last I heard he thinks it'll be near ready sometime in 2011. I'm definitely going to keep up with him on that :)

:059:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Cool. Keep us posted...or at least tell him to keep US posted....So...what....do we make a new profile thread? Get you or another mod to edit to keep it updated?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I suppose it would be most convenient for me to update it, so I'll get to that sometime over the weekend ;D

Before that though, I'll get in touch with Asaph to make sure it's all cool and whatnot.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Well, now that I've picked up Wolf, I figured I might as well say hi.

Tag: Reide.
Name: Simon Reimer (Nickname: Reindeer. A friend thought my last name sounded like it, so yeah).
Contact info: Got MSN & Skype.
Main: Ganon.
Secondary: Wolf, Yoshi, Kirby.
Region: Jutland. (Even though most of you probably don't even know where Denmark is. :))
Experience: A few local tournaments (not many around here) and some friendies. So I'm more of a casual gamer.
Bio:
Played the SSB-series since Melee came out, but it has been kinda on-off untill recently.
Always had an interest in gaming, since I got my SNES.
Besides the gaming stuff, music takes the most of my time.
I've known these boards for a while but I have just been a lurker, which would explain the join-date.
And bla-bla-bla.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I suppose it would be most convenient for me to update it, so I'll get to that sometime over the weekend ;D

Before that though, I'll get in touch with Asaph to make sure it's all cool and whatnot.

Had to say this: NO! It is NOT okay. >:(

Please, take the thread. I'm already ashamed that I just left Brawl at the drop of a hat. I'll hang around though. I just won't be productive. ^_^ haha

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
Name:Anthony De Leon
birthday: July 17 1992
tag: Shiro , FurE, e621
main: Wolf
2nd: IC/Falco
experience: Locals, Regionals
region: West Cost
pic: http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab175/shirowuff/6ty2fx53.jpg
bio: I want to be a top wolf player and I'm trying my best to become that I'm sure I'm well on my way and well I'm going to make this goal come true!

:228:

pulse131

Smash Ace
well check the wolf boards periodically, at least daily as long as the neighbors internet will allow it :)
and i do a couple trounies everymonth and only use wolf so why not.

Name: Ryan
AIM: (msn) zaborg2400@hotmail.com
Email: ^
Mains: Wolf;Link
2nd(s): Mario;Pit;Snake
Region: norcal (choice and JJ territory)
Experience: Local
Projects: Host a tournament series called ''Toast and Pants"" in my own home.
Obssessed with: smash, rpg's (not mmo), comedy, childrens card games.

Screen name: Knight of the wind ethil, jingo jr. , Cyn, iblis
Name: Taylor James Watson
Main: Wolf/snake
Second:kirby, ness, peach, pikachu, falco, olimar
extra characters: Everyone
Region: Glendale Arizona
Experience: play n trade tourney. And I've been to a few unknown tournies throughout the years.

Bio: My name is Taylor Watson. Which you know already. Well where should I begin I guess I could write quite a couple novels based off my life but ill just try my best to keep on the story that led me to competitive brawl.

When I was around three I have a memory of something carved into my mind. It was of my first concious experience playing a video game. The video game was sonic cd. I was at my uncles house and he handed me the controller as the opening sequence started. The song sonic boom. Began playing and imy mind was warped instantly into loving sonic as I watched him rip through this vast landscape. It was the first time I saw my hero and remembered it. From there I loved video games more than anything, I remember some of my favorites being crash bandicoot, kirby, megaman, and of course sonic. When I turned 5 or so my dad got starfox 64 and iwe spent all night switching off until it was complete. I remember getting so excited to hear the fanfare whenever we beat a level I would get a rush and feel as if I was an actual hero. The next major milestone game I ran across was ff7 which is when I created the character name Cyn the first name I had ever used in a video game. So when I was finishing that game I began realising that I loved rpgs but the massive time spent leveling was bothersome for such an impatient child.

I had to learn to mature faster than most children but I for some reason was unable to. I was so swept up in video games that I didn't know how to talk with normal kids I wanted to be seen by others as big and strong, as a hero. More on that later.

For the christmas of 2000 I received my absolute favorite system of all time. The sega dreamcast though it was quickly thrown behind the competition it had a few great games such as sonic adventure/1 and 2 skies of arcadia, and grandia 2. All which were remade later but still. It was later that year on may 12th I received pokemon yellow and was pulled into the greatest and most memorable fad in my life. Hell I'm still a die hard fan. Well at the time I wasn't very competitive savvy and entered tournaments with a single power leveled pidgeot and pikachu. Regardless I lost. But this was my first introduction to tournaments. Well later that year I finally got around to beating sonic adventure. When I did I got super psyched by the theme of the final battle with chaos "open your heart". This song set me up to fall in love with every proceeding sonic games main theme. Well at the end of 2000 I was completely engulfed in going out and playing pretend with my friends. Well near new years eve I got pokemon silver and was much better at the game. I quickly became a strategist and built the strongest team in my neighborhood. I had no idea what ivs were but anywaaaaays. I at this time in my life was a prodigy at everything I did. It was also at this time my friend tyrell who was the big tough kid in the neighborhood invited me over to play a new game he got. The game was super smash 64 I learned to play kirby and pikachu. I was pulled into the game like nothing else but sonic. I also became best friends with tyrell due to this. Me and tyrell were the only people who knew how to perform combos but we didn't know any competitive lingo for that matter I don't even know if there was a big competitive scene for it back then. Well even though this is when I started getting into serious gaming its when I stopped for a while. I developed a seizure disorder and had very bad seisures eve few months or so. When I slept they would come on randomly, and I would also have them if I was hit in the head. Because of the seizures my brain was damaged. This definately set me back and made things much different in my life instead of me being able to look at something and understand it sometimes I would take as long as an hour to learn basic math. Well from there we skip from about age 10 to 13. When i was thirteen I became fascinated with the chao in sonic having not stopped to play any other games but sonic adventure 2 battle. Well I focused more on 1 choa than any other. I named it after my uncles gamer name jingo. Which is where I developed the gamer name jingo jr.

When I got into high schooli was a total outcast except in the school gamers club where I would go each week and play smash bros melee. I was the fourth best at the game in a club of 40. People or more. At the time I mained marth. Not much happened until my senior year in which I finally bought my first own smash bros games. It was christmas 2009 when I got smash bros brawl so I wouldn't have to mooch off friends to play. I started by maining sonic my hero but realised quickly I couldn't play him right. So I switched to toon link and ness. From there I switched mains countless times till I finally decided on two. I now main snake and wolf due to advice from another arizona brawler kira flax. I should be appearing more in the competitive scene soon so keep an eye out. Aside from sonic my heroes include my father, tony hawk (I don't skate strangely enough. Also we share the same birthday) leonardo davinci, and ally. See ya around if you ever wanna talk I'm always up to make new friends. I would also like to thank some-guy for getting me into competitive play.

Top Bottom