• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wobbles...

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
I was searching youtube on some new playstyles on IC's since its so heavily Chu and I found you. I know you to be very skilled and very knowledgable from this forum so i was exited to see you play vs Taj (Marth). I was impressed because I was immediately able to distinguish your own play style that is different from all IC's i've seen as of yet, however, Idk if its part of your mind games, but you wobble way longer than necessary, and the reinactment at the end... come on. I hope you really didn't freeze glitch him for the finish. You said during the pause that it wasn't a friendly so you must have been joking because otherwise you'd b disqualified right?

All in all good fight, but if you relaly did freeze glitch, you disappoint me

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
That was the editor of the vid being silly because the tape ran out (I think). Freeze glitching is illegal, doing so would get me DQ'ed. I believe it finished with a wavedash down-smash followed by a simple edgeguard with both of us at high percents.

I infinite until around 160-170 because levels like Dreamland lend themselves to surviving at stupid percents. I don't like to take risks. Plus, if I happen to mess up the ending, I like for the opponent to be as crippled as possible without using the infinite to stall. If I wind up landing an u-air, n-air, tilt, whatever, I wanna make sure that it KO's them. It's merely cautionary, not part of "my mind games."

Also, a PM is fine too :)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I've had a Captain Falcon survive at 200 on Dreamland. It was insane.

And how do you mess up the ending of the infinite? I haven't missed a dsmash in a very long time.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Storm: It's getting there.

Shai: It's happened to me. It's very rare, but I try and hedge my bet against it regardless.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yeah, im startin to see alot more tournaments ban wobbling.

The funny thing is, since ICs **** CGing so much, it's almost like it doesnt matter.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
well its banned at pound and thats mlg sponsored i think so its pretty much done, but i still think wobbles could win with out it.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha!

Hey, Shinigami (enter witty Bleach reference here), I made that video and yea Wobbles said it right. The tape had run out, so I just added that in there to be funny. The comments in the middle of the match were also made up too.

gunnac

Smash Rookie
Someone explain wobbling please. Ive searched for it and all i can ever find is people saying its banned or people complaining about it, no one ever explains it. maybe they just dont want it getting popular?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Shinigami: Please use PM's to discuss something like this directed at an individual, especially if your post contains no new information or even a question. Thanks...

Top Bottom