• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wise choice? Help me!

D1

Banned via Administration
hey I just recently purchased Emerald (since I lost my R/S/FL/LG games while moving to a new house...major T_T), usually whenever I start off a Pokemon adventure I usually pick a Water type but for once I'm gonna go Torchic since I had the pleasure of training a mean Swampert back then to Lvl 100 (forgot the stats to actually back up if he was really mean or not)...anyways I just started my adventure w/ a Torchic w/ a "Lax nature" meaning it'll generally excel in defense and do bad in sp. defense...I wanna know if I should restart the game and try to see if I might get a Torchic w/ a "Gentle Nature"? Is it worth it?

The only reason I thought it'd make sense is b/c as a Blaziken it'd be better for him to be stronger against the special attacks that generally destroy Blaziken (i.e.-Psychic, and Water are what I should be worried about).

Any tips...should I just progress w/o worrying about this?

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Your first Torchic doesn't really matter if you plan on raising good one. You're going to be watering the babies down through nicely IVed Dittos anyway, so gender doesn't really matter either.

Top Bottom