• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin thread

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
you think that your phat brown monkey can take my genetically mutated kat?? Its On!! lolz anyway that match would be fun. Just don't pick samus anyone but samus!!!! I'll take the space bird or monkey anyday just not that metal suit missle shooting ***** lolz anyway DK isn't even low tier. Face it sparrow when it comes to low tier fights in wisconsin M2 pawns all jk

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
tongji don't you remember the trashing my Roy gave your M2? ;)
I'm up for smashing with GB. I work I think on Monday and Tuesday next week but that's it.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
DK is playable in low tier tournaments. and mine is black, not brown... you'll take my space animals any day? lol. money matches next time.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
spikes ya your roy. I try and tend to froget about that, however I am totally willing to do a rematch!! Also sparrow when it comes to space animals M2 toatlly has the advantage! (ya right) oh and sorry about the Dk confusion. the kat will kill the BLACK Dk black is the color of death you know. lolz anyway spikes you sounded interested in a GB tourny. Well I could try and arrange something for Late FEB or early March. idk Ill post about anything I find in the next couple of weeks to see if there is any intrest. anyway take it easy

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
There's 20 Wisconsin threads. Why?

My signature needs to be spammed cos I'm getting TOOOOO GOOOOOD at IIDX. I had my Smash sig on Bemani boards for a while and people were so mindgamed by Team Taubsi's coolness.

F*CK YEAH WE'RE BORED BECAUSE HANDSOME JETT HASN'T ANNOUNCED HIS UBER HANDSOME DEBUT YET!!!!!!8

Xtra

Smash Ace
There's 20 Wisconsin threads. Why?

My signature needs to be spammed cos I'm getting TOOOOO GOOOOOD at IIDX. I had my Smash sig on Bemani boards for a while and people were so mindgamed by Team Taubsi's coolness.

F*CK YEAH WE'RE BORED BECAUSE HANDSOME JETT HASN'T ANNOUNCED HIS UBER HANDSOME DEBUT YET!!!!!!8
NO ****! WORD TO THAT!

Jaron

Smash Rookie
Anyone in Madison willing to teach a newbie how to play?

I am not a newbie to fighting games in general, just to smash. I'm a pretty good Street Fighter 3 Third Strike player. I've always found smash interesting just never learned to play. Also, does anyone here play 3S or SF2?

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
Anyone in Madison willing to teach a newbie how to play?

I am not a newbie to fighting games in general, just to smash. I'm a pretty good Street Fighter 3 Third Strike player. I've always found smash interesting just never learned to play. Also, does anyone here play 3S or SF2?
ha, i spelled your name "geran" in my phone, i knew i'd mess it up.
heres the vids of me i was telling you about http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2184053&postcount=176
don't watch the marth one!

Top Bottom