• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WINTERFEST Housing w/ HBOX thread!!!!! COME FRIDAY AFTER 4 PM!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and Tampa might need housing for Thursday before Hbox's place opens.

Anyone have room? It'll be 5 people.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol...hopefully people wont drop down so low as to not spend money to take a shower or else the house will have ANNNNNNNNTTTTTTSSSSS

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
lol...hopefully people wont drop down so low as to not spend money to take a shower or else the house will have ANNNNNNNNTTTTTTSSSSS
Fo real, if I see some1 and they are steady smellin, I'll buy u a ****in shower

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
$5 is for weekend housing.

As of now, showering is free, but I AM DOING BIDDING FOR WHOEVER WANTS THE FIRST COUPLE OF SPOTS, i.e. every day.

ALSO, people coming in on Friday - you CANNOT be in my house unless my brother or myself are there. Try to arrive no later than 4 or 5 because I have to go play in Crew battles that day at the tourney. If anything, just drop off your stuff at my place, and head to WinterFest to register and play friendlies.

Friday, fyi, is only for Crews and Registration. (for smashers)

M2K and Ally: If you cannot find anywhere to stay until Friday, contact me.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I guess i could offer a ride for 5 bucks a person

to pay for my entrance fee lol

if im needed call me PAY UP FRONT if not im staying home that day lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
will leave from my ft lauderdale house at 7pmish juanbox, want me to like call at the door or something when we get there o.o or just walk in and find you?

anyway see u tomoz...

Top Bottom