• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winnipeg Tournys? need info if there is

tubler

Smash Rookie
Hey ive bein playing smash my whole life... had a n64 but lol never a g cube or wii...

I always just playdd with my frends. and its funny cause i always kcik there arse..

anyways i was wondering if anyone could inform me on some brawl or melee tournys in the city

thanks. please reply

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hey I'm not from Winnipeg, but I will be there during Janurary 7th until March 25th. I already know theres a smash community in Winnipeg and they have tournaments roughly.. every month?.. and their hosting one for me while I'm there most likely sometime in Feburary, they host mainly Melee tournaments I think now by the way. Hope to see ya there;)

Check out this website for Winnipeg tournaments

http://www.chipdamage.com/
contact Nyo he usually hosts the tournaments

and if you have msn.. ultra_nyo@hotmail.com

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
I'm from Winnipeg... Blunted Object pretty much got it down, except tournies are more like every 3 months and I wouldnt count on anything brawl, only melee.

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Yah tournaments are generally about every 3 months. If people want things like bi-weeklies and stuff here let me know I'm not opposed to doing more, I just want to make people will come out cause I don't want to waste my time.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yah tournaments are generally about every 3 months. If people want things like bi-weeklies and stuff here let me know I'm not opposed to doing more, I just want to make people will come out cause I don't want to waste my time.
I personally think that bi-weeklies would be great for Winnipeg and would get more people to come out! :)

Top Bottom