• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winner Winner Turkey Dinner Results Thread (NO MK)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
it didn't 'prove' anything.

I don't even care about how well I would have placed. I didn't show up out of principal, I shouldn't have to learn a new character. I didn't show up becuase it wouldn't have been fun for me. And I didn't show up because I wanted the tourney to fail!

Yes, I wanted it to fail. Everyone was acting like banning MK would help our scene. It wont. I wanted to make sure everyone saw that. Dimmy got pressured into banning MK for this very reason and it's ridiculous.
****, beat me to it :(

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
lol was brampton in the crew battle? second thought, did u guys even have crew battles?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Where you at MK proban people

Seriously, this just proved that banning MK isnt helping your community and does not change results. Just forcing someone to change chars is not fair if you expect them to place nearly as well. Anyone else might have been playing their mains for months now but they would have 1-2 weeks of practice compared to other people. Not fair at all.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Where you at MK proban people

Seriously, this just proved that banning MK isnt helping your community and does not change results. Just forcing someone to change chars is not fair if you expect them to place nearly as well. Anyone else might have been playing their mains for months now but they would have 1-2 weeks of practice compared to other people. Not fair at all.
Completely agreed with Swordgard, sorry to all of you who hate him, but I officially think he's cool now.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Lol, this is still alive?

I sorta thought that it went without saying that MK is just fine in our. This was just a test to see where the big MK mains would place without him. It meant nothing otherwise.

And Mikey, if you look at the actual tournament thread, it shows that the only reason that TOJoe didn't make it is because Decoy couldn't make it.

Top Bottom