• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~{{Windlord's sig shop}}~ [Closed]

Waddle

Smash Ace
Hello, Windlord. You have some pretty sick sigs. Im gonna make a request.

Text: Waddle
Subtext: (Nothing)
Font: (Up to you)
Image: http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj318/Waddle0011/EpicDededeWin.jpg
Dimensions/Size: 430 x 120 please.
Border: (Up to you)
Colors: (Up to you)

If possible, can you somehow take the base of the trophy out in the photo (golden area, but you knew that :_)). It annoys me lol. Also, can you make it sort of the same style as Dragon Wang's? The same style as in "it has a unique shape" instead of a basic rectangluar shape. I think you catch my drift. If you have any questions about my request, just tell me. Thanks.

EDIT: I realized that the picture may be a little bit small o.O. If that is a problem tell me please. Ive got another picture ready incase this one isnt good.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
@waddle: gotcha, I'll get'r dun.

@E123Omega: you didn't give me much to work with (detail wise) so I'm gonna assume it doesn't matter, so I'll get on it after waddle's.

k one more.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Do you perhaps make avatars?
I can if you would like. although I don't usually go in depth for avatars even for myself. and you'll have to wait till I finish these 3 sigs.

Hows this waddle?

Also E123Omega your sig size is not within the limits, please choose a size that fits, and fill out the format I posted on the first page.

Waddle

Smash Ace
I can if you would like. although I don't usually go in depth for avatars even for myself. and you'll have to wait till I finish these 3 sigs.

Hows this waddle?
Its nice, but there is something that bothers me. If this causes you to redo the entire sig then dont bother because I know youre a busy person probably, but. I wanted to have the bottom row of Waddles in the sig. I forgot to add that and Im sorry for it. The bottom row as in the army of Waddles below King Dedede. If the sig wont look good like that then dont bother also. Thanks a ton though, the sig is off the chain.

EDIT: Oh snap! One more thing. Can you make the yellow border go all the way around, like over the top and bottom also? Thanks.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
yeah I wanted to get more in there, but that pic is kinda vertically inclined so if I got the rest of em in there dedede's head would be off the sig. sorry bout that :/ glad you like it though. :)

Waddle

Smash Ace
OIC, That is fine then. Like I said, its kool the sig look fantastic. But can you make the border all the way around the sig please? It bothers me a little lol. Thanks thanks thanks :). Im so happy.

EDIT: If its fine with you, Im going to add credit for you by linking my sig to your shop. Is that cool? I dont like typing stuff in my sig.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Here's yours Knux, since i don't have the info for E123Omega's, speaking of which if he reads this I'm putting him on hold till he gives me the info which means I'm open for 3 more requests.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Here's yours Knux, since i don't have the info for E123Omega's, speaking of which if he reads this I'm putting him on hold till he gives me the info which means I'm open for 3 more requests.
This is great! I love how you did my name. ^^ An awesome sig this is. Thank you!

I'll be using this on another forum, if you don't mind. I'll definitely give you credit and post a link to your shop next to the sig. Again, thanks a bunch. ^^

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
here you go BHLMRO

@knux: thats fine, as long as you use it I'm happy, some people don't seem to appreciate them as much. :/ besides the one you got on here is sweet.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
here you go BHLMRO

@knux: thats fine, as long as you use it I'm happy, some people don't seem to appreciate them as much. :/ besides the one you got on here is sweet.
Wow! Very nice. Thanks a bunch windlord. Hope to do business again some day :D

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Text: In the Fray
Subtext: ITF
Font: Vivaldi
Front Size: 14
Image: http: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/Kunonic/pit_alt_6.jpg
Dimensions/Size: 385 X 135
Border: I would really apperciate something that compliments the picture.
Colors: Same as above anything that compliments ths colors of pit ( note picture is photoshoped)

I want it kinda like yours how the image is in the center and the text is kinda part of the background. I also want the subtext can be in the bottom right corner or anywhere you think would look good, also if you could use the picture from the blade up that would be cool but if not i apperciate the attempt, Thanks in advance dude.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I would hate not to use such a good sig. It would make me feel guilty of taking up your time, anyway. It's sad how some people don't appreciate that you use your own free time to make them a sig. And then if they don't like it, they say thanks and never use it. I couldn't do that.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I would hate not to use such a good sig. It would make me feel guilty of taking up your time, anyway. It's sad how some people don't appreciate that you use your own free time to make them a sig. And then if they don't like it, they say thanks and never use it. I couldn't do that.

u.u I second this.

Just thought I should say...

Whenever you see me not using your sig, it's not because I don't like it. It's because I switch off between two sigs.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Yo lord, can you fix my sig one last time. I know in your rules it says you only fix once, but can you make an exception please? On the top part of the sig, the border keeps going (top right). Its really minor, but if you can do that, it would be slammin.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Here's yours Sora Keyblade Master.

@IceEmblem: that pic is kinda small I can use it if you want, I'm just sayin.

@Vaxxaruis: you need a new image link that one didn't work.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
Here's yours Sora Keyblade Master.

@IceEmblem: that pic is kinda small I can use it if you want, I'm just sayin.

@Vaxxaruis: you need a new image link that one didn't work.
Wow, that is truly amazing. Just perfect... I cant stress it enough on how incredible this is
Just wow that is freaking incredible. I Feel like i should pay you :laugh:.
Thanks dude I'll be sure to give you mad credit for this.

Top Bottom