• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~{{Windlord's sig shop}}~ [Closed]

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
its awsome but um.. how do i put it in my sig :urg:
1.right click>Properties> copy the location, go to your photocucket (assuming you have one) change it to "upload from URL" paste and upload.

2.copy paste and save in MS paint or somthing of the sort and save then upload to whatever you want.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Here you go Grandeza figured I'd kill 2 birds with one stone and make the metakngiht sig for my main series and put your name on it. :)

@Lada: I don't exactly understand why your in my shop if your requesting in sugars at the same time... but I'll get to your when I get the chance. :/

Vaxxaruis

Smash Apprentice
Text: Top left Vaxxaruis
Subtext: I Main Marth Get Over It
Font: a good one
Image: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg313/Vaxxaruis/Marth.jpg
Dimensions/Size: umm a good size i dont want a small one
Border:
Colors: um bule white and black or what u think looks good

thanks for the sig............ O and also if u could just cut the head out for a avatar and put marth main put if u can't thanks

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Text: Negi-Kun
Subtext: Roy Boy
Font: Something Cool
Image: http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/RoYbOy360/negi-2.png
Dimensions/Size: Whatever the normal size for a signature is.
Border: Kinda Printed-Ends Like Segaman's
Colors: Dark but not entirely black!

Lol, I sound so much like a n00b now. It sounds like I'm copying Segaman. But no, he got it almost how I what mine, so what can I say? But if you take my request, thank a billion.

Please make the image itself a little bigger. So it fits the signature box.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I still have one sig left to complete and then I will be open. No one seems to understand that if they request now they won't get anything. Thank you for asking though.

Jem.

Smash Master

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
STOP REQUESTING

everyone that requested in the past 2 days needs to go read the first page thoroughly any requests made when i still have a full list will be ignored. so come back after I finish lada's

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Oh, sorry. I read the rules I just thought when it said open you were taking requests. I got me a little confused. Sorry.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sorry. I read the rules I just thought when it said open you were taking requests. I got me a little confused. Sorry.
ah k sorry bout that, I guess I understand how that would confue people.:ohwell: I'll be sure to say "closed" when i'm not taking then.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
windlord i would like a sig with sonic and lucario (if you can't get both in then just have lucario) and have it say Aura Dash...That's all i saw...and go wild! I forgot to thank you for the toon link one so thanks it came out good even though it was a terrible picture that i gave you..You can take your time with this sig because i dont need it noe anyways.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Here is Lada's so now requests are officially open, if you already requested while I wasn't done with lada's thats great but you'll only get your sig if you are one of the 3 to request after this post.

Grandeza

Smash Master
windlord i would like a sig with sonic and lucario (if you can't get both in then just have lucario) and have it say Aura Dash...That's all i saw...and go wild! I forgot to thank you for the toon link one so thanks it came out good even though it was a terrible picture that i gave you..You can take your time with this sig because i dont need it noe anyways.
Read the rules! He wasn't accepting r3equets at that time and he only gives you a sig after 1 month.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Lord. When it says once per month, does that mean once per month as in Jan, Feb, Mar, etc . . . or per month as in 30 days? Might be a stupid question since I think I already know the answer, but thought I'd ask anyways. Thanks.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Lord. When it says once per month, does that mean once per month as in Jan, Feb, Mar, etc . . . or per month as in 30 days? Might be a stupid question since I think I already know the answer, but thought I'd ask anyways. Thanks.
It means you can't request again until march 20th.

Text: Flaming Dragon Wang
Font: Something cartoony, but not stupid-looking.
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/kingdedede/kingdedede_071025a-l.jpg
Dimensions/Size: Small enough to fit in the signature size limit, big enough to catch the eye.
Colors: Kind of a dull, faded, vintage looking red and yellow

Do you think you could make the image look similar to an old, worn-out poster? Like, faded colors, nicks and scratches, almost like a vintage cartoon.

Think posters from Bioshock.

Or this:

http://www.tomsgames.com/us/fringedrinking/poster_darkknightcomiccon-thumb.jpg

It seems like the links on my post aren't working, so I'll elaborate:

Well, the first link is of the picture on the dojo of dedede being carried on his little boxing ring. It's on his character update.

The second link is basically this:

See how the style of the image is sort of faded and vintage? Stained, and whatnot? Imagine, that only with King Dedede's colors, and a style similar to a Bioshock poster. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here, look at these two links.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...05/imgs_9.html
http://www.bioshock-online.com/media/conceptart/

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
uhmm I normally wouldn't have a problem with that, but the fact that I made it hoping Gimpy would pick it to be for his sig causes me to say no. I'm sure if he does pick it, he would want it to be exclusive to him. However if he doesn't pick it then by all means go for it. :)

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh, dude thanks so much! Couldn't ask for better. Thanks, greatly appreciated.:bigthumbu
I'm glad you like it, and I think once you get a certain amount of posts or have been a member for a certain amount of time you can have a pic in your sig.

@Flaming Dragon Wang: I'm not sure if I got this right or not so I'm willing to redo it if you can let me know how to improve, or if you like it the way it is thats cool too.

That is amazing! Thank you! But if you are perectly willing to do a redo, do you think you could possibly change the font to something a bit more...let's say graffiti-esque? But not illegible. Something that goes with faded, old theme of the sig. Maybe in dark brown?

Top Bottom