• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wilmington Smashfest II (Dec 5) -- RESULTS LOL

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
I lost my ride, so I probably can't make it : (. If I come it'll be by some miracle bus trickery most likely.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget the random students that might enter :p, which is what about half of the entrants were last time. But too bad pakman and the rest ain't coming this time :<

I blame the brawl-fest of last tournament :<

I expect big things for next one, it will be epic so i'll post it well in advanced

And Tim, Ace told me you got his ride for tomorrow? plz confirm so i know what im doing tomorrow

D

Deleted member

well me and xell are teaming son.

sorry about the skill gap tim youll be up there soon dont worry.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
well me and xell are teaming son.

sorry about the skill gap tim youll be up there soon dont worry.
Lol, I just like saying **** to get people hyped. I think everyone is better than me, I just do gay **** and get lucky constantly.

@ nova yeah I got him
@ kasumi where do you live at? does anybody have your number? maybe we can get you a ride? taaaaaaaalk to us. (302) 753-5085

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
I live in Exton, PA really close to the Exton Square mall. Though I still have reservations about getting rides from people I haven't at least met yet, so I don't think that's an option for me. I may ask beforehand if I think I can get myself into Delaware, but not necessarily withing walking distance of the event.

Thanks for offering to go the extra mile though.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I live in Exton, PA really close to the Exton Square mall. Though I still have reservations about getting rides from people I haven't at least met yet, so I don't think that's an option for me. I may ask beforehand if I think I can get myself into Delaware, but not necessarily withing walking distance of the event.

Thanks for offering to go the extra mile though.
Are you like 17?

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
I'm 18, but a tad paranoid. Thanks again for the offer. I probably should have taken it when it was a still early enough. I just felt it would have been inconvenient. But I could have just paid for the ride to make myself feel better.

Heh. Oh well. I'll plan better for SPOC. Seriously, though, I do appreciate it. Let's hope I can plan better for SPOC.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
LOL RESULTS LIKE A WEEK LATERZ

24 entrants

Top 4:
1: UltimaScout ($54.00 split)
1: Tru= ($54.00 split)
3: Tyrant ($12.00)
4: Xell
5: NoVa (LOL TOP 5)

sounds good

Now that the student center will be open next semester, and has much more room and less scheduling issue

The next tourney will be scheduled not on finals week... WILL BE ON A SATURDAY (WHOO HOO).

So i expect some major out-of-statij... and the entry will bump up to $10 for a bigger pot :)

Top Bottom