• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Will you play it in car, or wait until you get home

What will you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddFloxy

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I'll wait till I get home since I will be the one driving. (I heard somewhere that driving and gaming at the same time won't result in safety)

Soooo yeah! Not much of a choice there lol

Last edited:

Ceadda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lethality
3DS FC
2878-9806-5002
If I attempted to play it in a car, there would be some horrible accident.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I'll play it at my house (don't like to bring my 3DS outside of my house after what happened to my DS Lite).

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I would be the driver, so I don't think it's wise for me to play the game while driving.

I'll wait until I get home. Maybe order some pizza and drinks first.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Honestly, I'll wait till I get home since I will be the one driving. (I heard somewhere that driving and gaming at the same time won't result in safety)

Soooo yeah! Not much of a choice there lol
This should be an option in poll frankly

For now, I cannot afford to do this

I already can't afford the game because tickets

Also, dat title bro; I was gonna be like "I will do both; I live in CA- but where is the convention you speak of?"

Last edited:

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I'm gonna wait until I get home. I really can't bring my 3ds to school anyway since my school banned 3ds's because so many people were playing the demo during lunch.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I will have the longest drive home ever with the game next to me on Thursday. xD But it will be glorious in the end!

Beastferu

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryPhrax
3DS FC
3351-4134-0653
Neither.

I'm going full-YOLO with a mate, and we're going at the end of a lesson (during a free period) to the nearest shop and buying a copy then. So I'll probably first play on the bus, lol. I just hope to god we make it back on time, which will all depend on how fast the buses arrive, and if there's traffic. If we get caught, we'd probably get excluded for a few days (which is totally worth it 'cos more time for Smash).

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I would be stuck in my car all day and night if I played it in my car.. definitely speeding home and playing it there..

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
I will be downloading it from the eShop :) However, if I got a physical copy I would definitely be playing it in the car seeing as I wouldn't be the one driving XD

Khao

Smash Lord

I'm stuck with one of those, so playing on the way home is probably not a very good idea. you rich people with your fancy cars, fwhoomp.

Then again... I am more than capable of going in a straight line without using my hands, and the road home is basically a straight line...

No, better kill that thought before I consider it.

aliensalmon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aliensalmon
3DS FC
1204-0174-6540
I'll probably play a little bit at the mall I get it in.

Spirst

I'm going to drive and play at the same time.
You won't be driving and playing for long then.

Luckily, my GameStop is right around the corner so I'll have only about 5 minutes after having bought it before I can safely play it. Those 5 minutes will feel like forever.

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
I can get motion sick sometimes, but thank god my car seats can recline, so that'll decrease the chances. I'm still pondering between those two, but I'll most likely play it once I get home. Also, since there's gonna be a midnight launch for it at my local gamestop, I'll have my game card slot empty so I can insert it.

Young Marth

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll be going to the midnight release if there is one at my local gamestop, so I might be too tired, but I'll probably get up at like 6 the next day to play. ^-^

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Heh, please. While you guys get to drive whereever you want,I don't have a driving license yet so I can play in the car whenever I want. :shades:
:urg:

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
I'll be playing Classic mode as Villager while driving home. If a car comes close to hitting me, I'll just pocket them :4villager:

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
I plan on getting my copy from the eshop although it won't update until 2a.m. for me I think. I really don't feel like going to the midnight launch. I likely will for the Wii U version though. I should go just for the spot pass's though lol.

Last edited:

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to download it from the eShop and then play it in the car and die in a fiery wreck.

Overclocked

Smash Cadet
NNID
superfamicomwars
I live like 5 minutes away from the store I'm buying it at, so I'll just wait until I get home. Easier than trying to play it in the car, anyway!

Last edited:

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice

I would play smash bros in my car but over here there are laws against driving while on electronic devices.

IgnazS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0688-5397-9905
I'm gonna play it in my house. The way back home is a torture but it's worth the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom