• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will You Find a Copy of Brawl?

Slaysya

Smash Cadet
Well, I pre-ordrered the Wii and PS3 when they were not out. When coming out I slept outside toysrus and of course got them. Im not doing that for Brawl, my Mom will just go drive and get our reserved copy.

beige

Smash Rookie
I pre-ordered my copy of Brawl on July 25th at 6:39 P.M. (exact date and time). On March 8th, I'm getting at my Gamestop at 3:00 P.M. and waiting anxiously until 12:00 :bee:. I would think that I would be the first to pre-order at my Gamestop since I pre-ordered it that early.

MinunQ

Smash Rookie
I pre-ordered my copy at my local Blockbuster, which is pretty deserted to start with(When I went there to get Twilight Princess, they had two or three copies for rental. RENTAL, I tell you!) so I think I'm all set.

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
Getting mine during the midnight release at GS. Screw sleeping outside of GS, if I don't get mine during the midnight release, I can wait. Mainly because my friend is attending the tournament before the release and I'll just leech off him. Plus, even if I were to get a copy at midnight, I wouldn't play it because we promised we'd play together through SSE.

NukeA6

Smash Master
PyroRyuken beat me to it.

I wonder if I should go into that tournament. Problem is that I haven't played Smash in a while.

Nah, I'm good. I just want to see the Grand Finals and the winner. If I'm good enough, maybe I will face him/her someday online.

beige

Smash Rookie
I hope it doesn't get sold out I haven't preordered yet...
If you haven't pre-ordered it yet man, your not going to get a copy for quite awhile. Peopel who have pre-ordered there copies always get there copy before people who haven't. Who knows how long it will be until everybody who has pre-ordered Brawl in the store your going to gets one.

Mechageo

Smash Ace
I've pre-ordered the game at three locations and paid it off at one of them.

Am I covered?

Top Bottom